Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 Colonels ATTACK! (the CHUD.com movie)
To what effect?
Ian McShane pulls out a throwing star, hits Andy Samberg in the shoulder with it, Samberg pulls it out and throws it back at McShane but misses. Not as funny, especially when missing the emergency glass.
I saw Josh Phillips essay a loud mental patient on Dexter yesterday. Compost Larry lives!
"She knows!" "She knows!" "She knows!"
I love the recruiting session scene at Fred Kendrick's house. Reading through this entire thread only underlines my desire to see this, something firmly established when I learned of it in the recent Your Questions... installments.
It's been kind of fun reading back through this thread. And I wanted to bump something over the spammer's ex-gf thread.
So what happened with the movie? Is it still going to happen at some point?

Put that down!
I wasn't trying to rub salt, LOL. The movie sounded super awesome, and I somehow don't know the story behind why it didn't happen. I've been registered on the boards for a long time, but there was a long time when I didn't even lurk.

My bad, dog.
I'm directing my first feature in 2012. After that, 11CA.
I honestly cannot wait to see what you come up with.
Think it would be possible to repost the article that began this thread? Some of us newer people may not know what is going on.
ACan't find it. This WILL happen at some point. Not as a CHUD affiliated project, but it will happen.

I'd still very much like to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Nunziata View Post

Can't find it. This WILL happen at some point. Not as a CHUD affiliated project, but it will happen.

Fuckin' finally!  Earl the War Nautilus needs his time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGButler View Post

Earl the War Nautilus needs his time to shine!

I have no idea what this could possibly mean in context, but it absolutely must be the title of the sequel.

ALast!
Anope.
AEh, close enough Wink.