Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych
And he was also in Zodiac. Considering the premise of the episode, it was a pretty interesting inside joke.
Excellent episode. Loved it from start to finish. great references, but i thought Jimmi Simpsons ended up stealing the show.

His line about ankle weights "changing Ryan Reynolds career" hilarious.

Gus was pretty great too.

Definitely a step up in quality and a step forward in character relationships
For a moment I thought Jimmi Simpson was a thinner James Spader. Are these guys related?

Well, this was a welcome surprise:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/psych-mo...202418993/

A[quote name="Overlord" url="/community/t/90769/psych/300#post_4285482"]Well, this was a welcome surprise:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/psych-mo...202418993/
[/quote]

Awesome...just awesome.

Movie is December 7th.  Can't wait.

Been rewatching [most] of the series with my son.  It'a a show with significant variations in episode quality (I find almost every episdoe by the show's creator, Steve Franks, is fantastic), but overall, I sorely miss it.

It's also pretty remarkable how many noteworthy cameos the show managed to wrangle in.  I assume everyone was fun to work with, or they had a great crafts table, or something.

AI received the entire series on DVD last year for Christmas, it really does hold up. Can’t wait for the movie.

Actually managed to predict the "big bad" for the movie after rewatching a bunch of episodes with my kids in anticipation.  I honestly would have had to google the culprit cause I would not have remembered otherwise.

Lot of fun.  Kind of missed this show more than I expected.  Not everything has to be Narcos or Game of Thrones.   Then again ... I've heard it both ways.

AThe Allison Road Gin Blossom’s dream was indeed crazy
AFinally got around to watching this. It felt like an extended episode but that’s not a bad thing. I think it’s funny they still have the drivers ed car from the finale. Loved that he was setting up the new agency as the place from Gremlins. The scene with the henchman playing with the sword while Shawn and Gus just chatted and the constant dongle jokes were good too.

Shame about Omundson. Lassiter was missed. Hope dude gets healthy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruton Gaster View Post

Finally got around to watching this. It felt like an extended episode but that’s not a bad thing.

I'm not sure why the show can't just come back.  Other than Roday and Lawson maybe can't stand each other IRL.

A[quote name="Overlord" url="/community/t/90769/psych/300#post_4436277"]
I'm not sure why the show can't just come back.  Other than Roday and Lawson maybe can't stand each other IRL.
[/quote]

I thought Lawson/Roday were engaged. Thought I read that back when the series was still going.
AAccording to Wikipedia they were dating for a while when the show was on but she married Ben Koldike(?) in 2014. But they're now divorced.

Roday supposedly cheated on her with Mandy Moore (or someone).  This was in the middle of the penultimate season, IIRC.  They ended up having significantly reduced screen-time together in the final season and the bad blood may have influenced the cancellation.

AWow so much drama.
[Image: FXhStjD.jpg]

If there is no Monk cameo we riot...
"Every romantic comedy should just be called "Tryin' to Fuck" - Patton Oswalt