Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestling Discussion Thread (WWE, TNA, ECW, WCW, etc.)
Didn't Austin get arrested for domestic violence at some point?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well... he'd fit right in over in Saudi Arabia then...... ugh.
-The Dexter Morgan of Assholes
Stone Cold Saudi Arabia, and that's the bottom line.
Git' in under mah belly!
In other good wrestling news SHINGO (formerly of Dragon Gate) is now in NJPW as part of Naito's LIJ faction!

Perfect addition to an already strong unit.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Everybody can rest easy about the Saudi ordered (presumed) murder of a journalist... because WWE are "monitoring the situation".

This is who WWE wants to do business with? This is why they're digging up every 90's star that can still walk and pushing them into wrestling again? Fuck you, Vince.
-The Dexter Morgan of Assholes
Yeah, I didn't have many reason to pay attention to WWE product. This Saudi Arabia business just keeps me further away.
Bizarre ending to Impact's Bound for Glory PPV. Johnny has the match won, the ref counts to three, and he wins the belt. Then Aries just pops back up and no sells Johnny's finisher. Aries proceeds to flip off the announce team and the fans as he storms out of the ring area.

Work? Shoot? If it's a work it's Russo level stupid. If it's a shoot then Aries is a jackass and probably won't be employed much longer.
I saw that online--what a weird finish. Sort of like the Montreal Screw Job but with no Vince to spit in the face of. I've heard Aries is a giant asshole, so who freaking knows.