Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The School Shooting Thread
A psycho executed helpless little girls. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY WERE AMISH LOLZ!!!
That pretty much sums it up.
Good shit.
Quote:

Originally Posted by devincf

OK! I'll take it!

I would like to see this investigated on the next episode of CSI: AMISH COUNTRY. They could dowse for DNA evidence. They'll dunk suspects under water - if they drown, they're innocent!

Hezekiel and Uriah give this joke two pitchforks up.
I'm not a complete stick in the mud, I did chuckle when the news reporter said "There were no metal detectors in the school to prevent this."
Yeah, no shit.....
Quote:

Originally Posted by devincf

They could dowse for DNA evidence.

consdidering the hyper endogamic system...

Cute busty blonde (M.H.)_ grissom the shooter shares 9/12 alleles with the victim.

Nick_ Who doesn't ?
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsYcHwArD101

There are those that would argue that hurtling down a road at 70 miles per hour in a 3,000 lb, combustible piece of metal is not entirely safe.

Cars don't enable crime. Wave a gun in my face, and my wallet's yours. Try that with a set of car keys.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun

Wave a gun in my face, and my wallet's yours. Try that with a set of car keys.

What if the keys drove this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feral Akodon

consdidering the hyper endogamic system...

Cute busty blonde (M.H.)_ grissom the shooter shares 9/12 alleles with the victim.

Nick_ Who doesn't ?

Er...what?
I would like Chris Miller to explain why making a joke about Amish killings is so bad when you can be sure none of them will read these jokes while making fun of a guy in your sig - a guy who has admitted to having issues that would label him handicapped - who will read the joke is OK?
It's not o.k., and I didn't know eenin had those kinds of issues, I just thought he was a bad typist. I apologize to Eenin if he's reading this, and I'm removing it from my signature. As far as making fun of Amish people, feel free, plenty of people, including myself do it all the time. I just thought your joke was no longer funny, because the killer was not Amish. The only Amish people in the whole story are the dead little girls. I found your joke rather tasteless, but on the whole, just not relative. Had the shooter been Amish, I would have found it closer to funny. Is that enough of an explanation for you?
Not really.
Ok, what else would you like explained?
Why it's not funny when the perp isn't Amish.

You know that you can understand something as tragic AND humorous at the same time, right?
Why would it be worse (less funny) that the killer isn't Amish?
If the perp had been Amish, it would be easier to make a pointed joke about it, to the effect of how the bass-ackwards amish society lends itself to creating psychos in its own cult who come back and kill people. As it is, it's a story about a guy who was really fucked up in the head and decided to take out the most helpless victims he could find. I'm not going to get into a semantic argument with you or anyone about when tasteless humor is appropriate and when it's not, because I'm just as guilty as most for laughing at completely inappropriate things. Your joke, this time around, happened to strike me wrong.
So when a society that isn't your own is creating psychos - it's funny. But the second your own society is creating psychos - don't even think about making a joke.
Fuck it, you're hilarious. Congratulations.
"It's like watching a bunch of retards try to hump a doorknob!"
lololol

Police say shooter dreamed of molesting

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/School_Violence

"To dream... the impossible dream!"
The only funny thing in this thread is seeing how people jumped to conclusions without waiting for a bit more details.

There's really nothing funny about a monster killing little children.
Yet Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhies have been making us laugh for decades.
The monster killing the kid is the funniest moment in FEAST.
Everything is funny. Remember this oldie but goodie?

"Christa McAuliffe used to teach Social Studies, but now she's history."

Get it? Huh? Wakka wakka wakka!
Best joke so far-

Bush organizing school violence summit

RENO, Nev. - The Bush administration, alarmed by recent attacks at public schools across the country, is bringing education and law enforcement experts together for a conference on coming to grips with the problem.

The goal would be to discuss the nature of the problem and federal action that can help communities prevent violence and deal with its aftermath, White House spokeswoman Dana Perino told reporters as President Bush made a campaign tour here Monday.

Perino said the conference was still in the planning stages, so a specific date, location and other details were not ready to be announced. It was not clear whether President Bush would attend
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElCapitanAmerica

The only funny thing in this thread is seeing how people jumped to conclusions without waiting for a bit more details.

I retract and apologize for my previous statement. The Amish are not better shots than the Canadians.

Truck drivers are.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BobClark

Best joke so far-

Bush organizing school violence summit

Shouldn't this all be part of the war on terrorism? No wait, that requires you to fuck/have fucked camels in Iraq. I forgot.
Quote:

Originally Posted by whiskaz

I retract and apologize for my previous statement. The Amish are not better shots than the Canadians.

Truck drivers are.

That's what you don't get. Canadians are not lousy shots.

They're better at dodging bullets.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin Savage

Except when Americans shoot them at us "by accident".
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brendan

Except when Americans shoot them at us "by accident".

Those are bombs and missiles. And the bullets coming from a A-10 Warthog are 30mm wide. Good luck.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin Savage

Well, that's where "execution style" comes in handy, silly Canadian, person.
Quote:

Originally Posted by whiskaz

Well, that's where "execution style" comes in handy, silly Canadian, person.

If these Amish girls would have been Canadians there would have been no "execution style". Only pain. For the shooter.

Canadians + agricultural weaponry = World Domination.
Unfortunately we have to buy guns from you guys. But soon...
What is wrong with you people? Children being killed is not a funny topic!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun

Cars don't enable crime. Wave a gun in my face, and my wallet's yours. Try that with a set of car keys.

I was talking about safety relative to the ppl inside the car.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellah H.

What is wrong with you people? Children being killed is not a funny topic]

All the dead baby jokes on the net say otherwise.

Welcome to Chud. This place ain't for prudes.