Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Achievements
I talked about my own personal achievement of staying sober in this thread, Mr. Thread Police. I've since fallen off the wagon, but I'm a flawed person.
So the movie in my signature that I'm in which I've shilled way too much has been on Amazon Prime since mid-October...I found out yesterday that it's gotten over 16,000 views! I don't know if that's a lot, but it's about 15,995 more than I was expecting. Based on Prime's payout system, I think it comes out to a total of 0.000078 cents, but still, pretty cool!
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!
Nice!

Sequel time.
Black Holler rules, congrats Mangy.
One of my stories is being featured in an anthology this spring and they sent me some interview questions last week so I can be their "Featured Author" on social media. I usually hate answering questions about myself and my writing process, but I had fun doing these.
That's awesome!

I mean, now I have to destroy you out of burning jealousy, but that's awesome, man!
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Congratulations!
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!