Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KrakenHeads: PAIN
http://chud.com/news/9867
Intimations of an epic? I am so there.
Fucking awesome. This and Day of the Devil are my favorites so far.

Is there a plan in the works for these to get published? Or is it one of those things you can't really divulge right now?
I like it. Interested in seeing where this one goes. I love the coloring, as well.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Clark

Fucking awesome. This and Day of the Devil are my favorites so far.

Is there a plan in the works for these to get published? Or is it one of those things you can't really divulge right now?

Working on that. Honestly, I'm keeping options open. I want to handle these in house until it's time to get them printed and because there's quite a few projects I might mix it up a little.
This one is awesome. Definitely my favorite of the bunch so far.
I'm clamoring for more on this one.
Damn, how many of these projects do you have going? Just curious, but how long have these been in development? I'd imagine that you've had the basic stories kicking around for some time, but when did you start in ernest?

As far as Pain goes, I'm not sure this is my favorite yet, based on these fucking awesome teasers, but I am interested as to where this story of yours goes!
This looks extremely promising.
Very much looking forward to more.
So far so good
I liked this one a lot. It's the closest these comic previews have come to showcasing what I liked so much about your Chud stories/creature feature work.
Definitely the best of the bunch yet. I would buy the comic in a heartbeat if I could.
Should have an update on this soon, we're about 6 pages into issue two now.
Cover of Issue Two.

Reminds me of my youth. Sitting at the end of a pier, watching the waves come in.

Actualy that is pretty creepy.