Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overtly Homoerotic Comic Book Panels

Note that Batman is right in the groove.

I've seen this one posted online numerous times and it still gets a chuckle out of me...

Only a few of these are homoerotic(and they're covers, not panels), but hey, they're still pretty damn funny.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexus-7

Only a few of these are homoerotic(and they're covers, not panels), but hey, they're still pretty damn funny.

This seems to be a great source for this stuff. Me -- I'm more intrigued by how Supes seems to be such an asshole.
Hmm, maybe Frederick Wertham was right about the dynamic duo...
Quote:

Originally Posted by sunwukong

This seems to be a great source for this stuff.

It certainly is.

I really wish some of those were readable when they're shrunk down. So many avatars waiting to happen.
Not homoerotic, but still fucking hysterical.

Amphibatron wins. Reading that panel from left to right is like hearing the killer joke from Monty Python.
Superman's cape is hiding Batman's legendary boner. Because they devoted an entire issue to speaking of his boner.

Not homoerotic, aside from the fact that the Green Arrow had a ward, but I find this amusing and I don't know where to share it:

I guess Green Arrow's heartbroken expression is mildly homoerotic.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moltisanti

Not homoerotic, aside from the fact that the Green Arrow had a ward, but I find this amusing and I don't know where to share it:

Is that a quiver of arrows in the lower left corner??
My favorite part is the "25c Bigger is Better!" in the upper right.

ETA - Green Arrow's name frikkin' points to it!

Also - This thread has provided me with a new avatar:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Wood

Looks like Robin trying to sell them on the perks of a full NAMBLA membership. Judging by his expression it could just be the deal-clincher for Batman.
that boner shit isnt real is it?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fazer

that boner shit isnt real is it?

"Boner" use to mean "slip-up" or "mistake".... Back in the day when "gay" meant "happy".

This thread is so gay.
http://www.superdickery.com

There, I just saved you all ten minutes of figuring out how to post images on the boards.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DARKMITE8

"Boner" use to mean "slip-up" or "mistake".... Back in the day when "gay" meant "happy".

This thread is so gay.

i figured as much that was the context it was used in, but there did seem to be an obvious overuse of the word 'boner" in those panels where I started to think that someone doctored the dialogue balloons.
I think it was the combo of yeah "Boner" does mean slip-up but also the writters and artists just fuckin' around.
No, it's really that boner's common usage at the time meant a mistake.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moltisanti

Anyone know if they ever made a poster of this cover? That'd be sweet!