The Trouble City Forums
ATTN: PEOPLE WHO HAVE FUNNY THINGS IN THE "LOCATION" SECTION OF THEIR PROFILE - Printable Version

+- The Trouble City Forums (http://citizens.trouble.city)
+-- Forum: The Citizens (http://citizens.trouble.city/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Forum: The Citizens Catch-All (http://citizens.trouble.city/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+--- Thread: ATTN: PEOPLE WHO HAVE FUNNY THINGS IN THE "LOCATION" SECTION OF THEIR PROFILE (/showthread.php?tid=50701)

Pages: 1 2

- devincf - 06-20-2002

Give your sister my regards!

- theoutlawtorn - 06-20-2002

I really, genuinely wish that Nick would see that you contribute absolutely nothing to these boards. Your existence here has become nothing more than an endless assault of insults and/or comments apparently meant to impress Prala (am I the only one who sees this?) I suppose I should ask you why you feel the need to be this way, but you'd probably just spark off some remark about fucking my mom or that I'm gay, right? Honestly, I think we all know that the joke is supposed to be on us, since this is realy some silly attempt at just making us look like intolerant fools, right? I personally think it just shows what a sad, pathetic, shut-in you are. I could do this all day, really I could, but fuck it, that would be taking this internet thing far too seriously, right?

So have a good time, Devin.

- devincf - 06-20-2002

Umm, why don't you go through my posts. ALL of them. I GUARANTEE you that I have more on-topic posts, more posts with substance and funnier posts than you. And not just because I have a lot of posts - I BET that my %s of SOLID posts vs yours are higher. Show me some of your gems. I don't read your posts so I wouldn't know them.

You don't like my sense of humor? TOUGH. If you look at this thread, and the other one that japaneseguitar came after me, I'm NOT being a dick.

I don't think your little location schtick is funny? BIG DEAL. This thread doesn't say you all suck cock. This thread doesn't say you are stupid. This thread doesn't say I hate you. IT SAYS IT ISN'T FUNNY.

Go back, read this whole thread. Watch people jump on me right away. Why? BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK SOMETHING WAS FUNNY.

The only people I have started any shit with were those Simple Plan people. Maybe that's your problem with me?

Rub the shit out of your eyes and see what's up. You don't like me? I don't care. You don't have to. But don't look at everything I post waiting to jump on me. And you sure as fuck shouldn't be reading threads I start like this one. So don't bitch to me.

As for impressing prala? Give me a break. She's my friend. We know the same people. We bullshit about it. Not everything is like it is in your hessian world where every interaction between a man and a woman is some attempt to get in their pants. I bullshit with Kirby and Blofeld too, and Lowshot when he posts. Am I trying to impress them?

This is the stupidest fucking thread that has ever been. It didn't start off very strong, and you twits really fucking knocked it down to sub-intelligent levels. The fact that you guys can get so up in arms about me not thinking something is funny is INSANE.

Now I'm going to go out and drink and dance with my friends. See you when I get back and I'm really ready to go.

- brian ross - 06-20-2002

So having made up locations in your profile is unfunny, but changing your screen name every two weeks is rip roaringly hilarious?

- kirby drummond - 06-20-2002

My "location" has and always will be the dopest.

Yo Jesus, Matt Damon called NYC fuckin Athens. That rules. Better than Rome.

- Richard Dickson - 06-20-2002

Quote:

The Lord God:
The fact that you guys can get so up in arms about me not thinking something is funny is INSANE.

Not nearly as insane as the idea of you starting an ENTIRE THREAD about it and then claiming it's no big deal....

- django - 06-20-2002

People in New York are strange.

- devincf - 06-20-2002

Quote:

Poxy Von Sinister:
Quote:

The Lord God:
The fact that you guys can get so up in arms about me not thinking something is funny is INSANE.

Not nearly as insane as the idea of you starting an ENTIRE THREAD about it and then claiming it's no big deal....

STARTING AN ENTIRE THREAD?!?! What did it cost me money??

I saw a lot of people had fake locales, none of them happened to be funny, I made a comment about it. This wasn't Operation Overlord. It didn't take me hours to plan. And you know, it isn't a big deal.. I didn't make a deal out of this. I made a one sentence comment.

And btw, yes, name changes ARE funnier.

- jason pollock - 06-20-2002

Quote:

The Lord God:

And btw, yes, name changes ARE funnier.

Well, that's just one stupid fucking prick prentending-to-be-a-deity's opinion.

You don't count for shit, Devin. Remember that.

- Richard Dickson - 06-20-2002

Quote:

The Lord God:
And you know, it isn't a big deal.. I didn't make a deal out of this. I made a one sentence comment.

Ah, not a big deal, which is why you started a unique thread about it instead of commenting in an existing thread and titled your thread IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

- michael rabattino - 06-20-2002

Brian Ross made the only sensible post in this ENTIRE thread.

- general logan - 06-20-2002

Hey, mine was sensible! I wasn't on the right track, but still. I didn't start slinging mud.

- billylove - 06-20-2002

This Forum was turning out pretty nice until Devin aka The Lord God starting posting topics that are only good for him to argue with other chewers.

This is getting really lame.

- alain - 06-20-2002

Quote:

Django X Is Brown Bread:
People in New York are strange.

Easy now....New Yorkers are the salt of the earth...

- Nick Nunziata - 06-20-2002

Devin. Please lay off. You're causing headaches I don't need.

- kirby drummond - 06-20-2002

Chewers are so sensitive. Take everything so seriously.

Oh my god, dev doesn't think you're funny and oh my god, he tells you to your face!

Who cares?

- Nick Nunziata - 06-20-2002

You know what? Chewers ARE too sensitive. But other Chewers spend too much time pushing people's buttons.

- devincf - 06-20-2002

Quote:

Hot Animal Machine:
Well, that's just one stupid fucking prick prentending-to-be-a-deity's opinion.

"Yeah well, that's just your OPINION, man"

-the Dude

OF COURSE it's just my opinion. That's a no-brainer.

Poxy, what pre-existing thread would this fit in? Then I would be getting yelled at for going off topic. What's awesome about this thread is that you do not need to read it.

Nick, I'm sorry this is causing you a headache. But seriously, if you look at this thread you'll see people leaping all over me. If I was trying to really push buttons, it would be a lot uglier than this, believe me.

- michael rabattino - 06-20-2002

Quote:

* General Logan:
Hey, mine was sensible! I wasn't on the right track, but still. I didn't start slinging mud.

Yeah, you too, and a few others.

- djevil - 06-20-2002

Boy, I wish I was still funny.

- devincf - 06-20-2002

I gave you props in my Comedy Acheivement thread!!

- flyarz - 06-20-2002

Who needs to be funny? Just be oblivious and witless like me!

- adam price-qatsi - 06-21-2002

Quote:

Originally posted by The Lord God:

You don't like my sense of humor? TOUGH. If you look at this thread, and the other one that japaneseguitar came after me, I'm NOT being a dick.

I don't think your little location schtick is funny? BIG DEAL. This thread doesn't say you all suck cock. This thread doesn't say you are stupid. This thread doesn't say I hate you. IT SAYS IT ISN'T FUNNY.

Go back, read this whole thread. Watch people jump on me right away. Why? BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK SOMETHING WAS FUNNY.

</strong>

Sorry dev, but this thread is the DEFINITION of trolldom. What were you aiming to get out of this thread? What did you think people were going to say? The obvious, they were gonna come out and defend their sense of humor, and you were going to shoot it down. Seems pretty standard trolling to me. I noticed that term hadn't been used around here in a while, it's been replaced by "shill," which are everywhere as well. But if there was ever a thread to revive it, it's this one.

Don't get me wrong. I've always liked you, I don't care if you don't think I'm funny or even know anything about me. But you've been pretty shitty on occasion, and that's just the truth.