Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewer Photos - Post Your Ugly Faces
AWOW! Literal chills.

And now we know your middle name.
AActually lol I have another middle name. Gotta have some secrets.

And yeah....you can't fake a pissed expression like that. I was LIVID. I had been wronged, by god, and I damn sho was not in a courteous or cooperative mood lol..
AI'm sure it was all just an innocent misunderstanding.
AAssault with deadly furniture
A[quote name="Bucho" url="/community/t/150561/chewer-photos-post-your-ugly-faces/1980#post_4483798"]I'm sure it was all just an innocent misunderstanding.[/quote]
I walked out without having to pay a dime. So...,,for once, I can truly say that that shit was unjust. The sheriff of Camp County called them and told them to let me out. My truck didn't even get impounded. I've never been that lucky before or since..

My ex-wife's mugshot for DUI(the 2nd one, I missed my chance at the first) is the pic of her that I keep on my phone as her caller ID. Pulled it off the county website before it got purged.

We should all change our avatars to that pic for the last two days we are here....

*EDIT* By "that pic" I mean Fraid's mugshot, not my ex-wife's

AThe last two days?
A[quote name="Fraid uh noman" url="/community/t/150561/chewer-photos-post-your-ugly-faces/1980#post_4483849"]The last two days?[/quote]

CHUD is a cult and the meteor draws near.

What did you think this message board is really about?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraid uh noman View Post

The last two days?

Ummm, fraid.... sit down, son. We have some bad news to tell you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

CHUD is a cult and the meteor draws near.

What did you think this message board is really about?

Soon we will all be embraced in the warm gizzard of Xthalamar, The Everseeing God of Flesh.

As the prophecy foretold.

A[quote name="TzuDohNihm" url="/community/t/150561/chewer-photos-post-your-ugly-faces/1980#post_4483872"]
Ummm, fraid.... sit down, son. We have some bad news to tell you.
[/quote]
Boy, denial really isn't just a river. I'd seen that thread but paid it little heed. It just always seemed like some far off thing that I could worry about later. Guess I should start getting my affairs in order..
AOn the reals though...I hope y'all don't think less of me (if that's possible) due to that mugshot. That's not who I am. Or any type of regular thing. It was one bad period where shit got fucked up and I had to set a few things straight. I wasn't even incarcerated for anything that I'm ashamed to admit to. I just went ahead and posted it because I thought my expression was so funny..

That's what they all say, hooligan.

I dunno, you don't look particularly angry in that pic to me. Maybe have to see you wearing other expressions.

Don't listen to him y'all, he just couldn't figure out a normal way to ask out that hot booking officer he's dating.

A[quote name="TzuDohNihm" url="/community/t/150561/chewer-photos-post-your-ugly-faces/2010#post_4484141"]Don't listen to him y'all, he just couldn't figure out a normal way to ask out that hot booking officer he's dating.
[/quote]
Naw that was another arrest lol..

Mm hmm...

ADoesn't sound good does it Sad

I'm perfectly harmless!
AYou’re an Earthling. We’re all Mostly Harmless.

I got a new haircut. I'd like to believe I'm pulling it off.

New board! New photo! Same crap..I mean vintage Vita camera!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Aw, you totally have a head.

I take it off at night, obv.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Even a cyclone warning couldn't prevent your boys from ganging up in old Auckland town tonight. 

But how the heck is it that even with a buzzcut Andy Bain still has better hair than me?

We need one of Bucho's reviews while he drives with Andy in the car as well!
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
I'm not saying all Kiwis look the same, but it took me a sec to realize that's not the same head photoshopped on two guys.
Damn you two could really be brothers.

Good looking brothers at that!
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
For Halloween maybe we should bung on some shearer's singlets and camo pants and stomp around as The Bushwhackers.
(03-12-2018, 07:23 AM)virtanen Wrote: I'm not saying all Kiwis look the same, but it took me a sec to realize that's not the same head photoshopped on two guys.

Bucho and Mirror Universe Bucho!

Seriously though, great pic of two fantastic gents.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Somebody give Andy Bain a fin and call him Yondu.
Per the Tired Shit thread:

Attached Files Image(s)

"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt

Photo 
This ones for smug - I don't paint often, but this is one of my favorites.    
(03-18-2018, 10:55 AM)analog olmos Wrote: This ones for smug - I don't paint often, but this is one of my favorites.

Ah, thanks! I'm sorry for seeing this just now. Wood panel? Acrylic?

I gots an Easter dress. Actually, I've had it but couldn't (before) zip up the back. This is a negative with having a wide back and small waist. Dresses, man. Especially the ones with back zippers. Waistline will be loose but ya can't zip up the back.

I've whittled my back down a bit; which means my waistline is even smaller and thats going to mean some more issues in the clothing department. Grrr.

Attached Files Image(s)

frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Looks like you posted the wrong pic Frankie, there are no bunnies nor eggs nor crucified sons of God on that dress.