Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Trumpocalypse Now
Quote:I wonder if the world seeing his O face is the 1st seal of apocalypse.

(03-23-2018, 01:35 PM)bradito Wrote: I bet those big purple bags under his eyes swell up like water balloons.

I imagine something like this:

[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-23-2018, 01:40 PM)RCA Wrote: He's on tv talking about how you "can't see" stealth airplanes...again.

Does anyone else think Lockheed Martin owns one hangar that they keep completely empty in case the President wants to look at his Wonder Woman jets?
Reality is weird and dumb.
The day ain't over. I fully expect something to hit the fan before the day is out...definitely before the weekend is up.
Good or bad?
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
"I signed this bill, but I won't sign one like this in the future" is hilarious in its impotence.

I agree with Richard above that Trump is all bully and bluster . . . however, I think he's hiring these psychos to back him up and provide him with the "toughness" he never had.
(03-23-2018, 02:00 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: Good or bad?

Yes.
To both?
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
In today's installment of 'News guaranteed to give CommodoreJohn an erection':

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/...2844886016
(03-23-2018, 02:09 PM)Judas Booth Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 02:00 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: Good or bad?

Yes.

I lol'd.
(03-23-2018, 02:15 PM)Judas Booth Wrote: In today's installment of 'News guaranteed to give CommodoreJohn an erection':

I'll take it.
Lol Ann Coulter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnnCoulter/st...1673751552
(03-23-2018, 02:15 PM)Judas Booth Wrote: In today's installment of 'News guaranteed to give CommodoreJohn an erection':

Is that one of the Good/Bad things?
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
(03-23-2018, 02:28 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: Lol Ann Coulter:
Ann Coulter has publically broken up with the Trump administration so frequently it should be a regular TMZ feature.
(03-23-2018, 01:58 PM)Judas Booth Wrote: The day ain't over.  I fully expect something to hit the fan before the day is out...definitely before the weekend is up.

Beyond the Stormy Daniels interview?
CNN following up the DiGenova news - the reason he dropped out was because he was unnerved by the case documents:

https://mobile.twitter.com/murrayb560sl/...4518286336

If this is the case, he’s probably Hannibal Lecter levels of insane, and without the intellect.
There is no power on Earth that could make me 'like' Ann Coulter.
That said.... nothing makes sense anymore.
I don't know who I am, who anyone is....
so fuck it.
"Thanks Ann. You can enjoy today, burn in hell tomorrow"
(03-23-2018, 03:05 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: CNN following up the DiGenova news - the reason he dropped out was because he was unnerved by the case documents:

If this is the case, he’s probably Hannibal Lecter levels of insane, and without the intellect.
Maybe the Trump administration should just say the hell with it and start calling up those scuzzy lawyers who advertise on freeway billboards, since apparently this is now just that level of radioactive.
I love how betrayed the MAGAfuckers feel about the omnibus. Makes me a little more hopeful some good, serious damage is coming.
(03-23-2018, 03:11 PM)commodorejohn Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 03:05 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: CNN following up the DiGenova news - the reason he dropped out was because he was unnerved by the case documents:

Maybe the Trump administration should just say the hell with it and start calling up those scuzzy lawyers who advertise on freeway billboards, since apparently this is now just that level of radioactive.

Better call Saul?
My dude Scott Presler is super sad about the omnibus passing. He's talking about going to this march tomorrow with a sign saying "radical islam murders gays."

I kind of hope he does, so the Teens clown him.
home taping is killing music
(03-23-2018, 03:16 PM)Judas Booth Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 03:11 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: Maybe the Trump administration should just say the hell with it and start calling up those scuzzy lawyers who advertise on freeway billboards, since apparently this is now just that level of radioactive.
Better call Saul?
Though I'd seriously wonder if even those guys would take this. "Look, a little tax fraud, some light domestic abuse, I can handle that, but...look, it's not that I don't want your money, I just have this thing about polonium ending up in my Wild Turkey, you get me?"
(03-23-2018, 03:16 PM)Judas Booth Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 03:11 PM)commodorejohn Wrote:

Better call Saul?

More Lionel Hutz

[Image: 1264596.gif?b64lines=]
Guys, I know the Presidential Pee Tape would be a major news event and all, but I promise I can go my whole life without seeing Trump's vinegar strokes.
Someday, you’re going to fuck up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that the sky will light up and the moons will spin and the gods themselves will shit comets with glee.

PSN ID: anakinsdad

[Image: PSNWDR0.gif]
(03-23-2018, 03:17 PM)boone daniels Wrote: My dude Scott Presler is super sad about the omnibus passing. He's talking about going to this march tomorrow with a sign saying "radical islam murders gays."

I kind of hope he does, so the Teens clown him.

I’d be standing next to him with a sign that says ‘So Do Russians’ with a picture of Trump and Putin.
(03-23-2018, 02:15 PM)Judas Booth Wrote: In today's installment of 'News guaranteed to give CommodoreJohn an erection':

I wonder if Mark will wear that stupid grayish color t-shirt and jeans when he goes before Congress.
(03-23-2018, 03:14 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: I love how betrayed the MAGAfuckers feel about the omnibus. Makes me a little more hopeful some good, serious damage is coming.

The President just tweeted that the Justice Department is about to issue a rule banning bump stocks, and he's taking full credit for it.  The comments from the true believers who feel betrayed are hilarious.
I like how he brought Obama into it for some reason, I guess to blunt the response from his supplicants.

"But if the Obama Administration approved it, then it's bad!"
Bahahahaha!

[Image: DZAFVb8WkAAkZt7.jpg:large]
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
(03-23-2018, 05:21 PM)bradito Wrote: I like how he brought Obama into it for some reason, I guess to blunt the response from his supplicants.

"But if the Obama Administration approved it, then it's bad!"

That jumped so far out at me that I had to look it up.  According to Politifact, on two occasions during Obama's time in office, the ATF did decide that it couldn't regulate this specific type of weapon mod - not out of any stated policy or preference from up at the top of the government's executive branch, but because they believed they were limited by the language of the law because the bump stock doesn't use springs to automate weapons fire.
Edit: Reasor Ninja'd me.

My understanding was that banning bump stocks wasn't enforceable without congress getting involved, which is why it never happened, so this is him pissing off his followers for no good reason.

4-D chess people. He's so many moves ahead of us, he's fallen off the board.
(03-23-2018, 05:04 PM)Reasor Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 03:14 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: I love how betrayed the MAGAfuckers feel about the omnibus. Makes me a little more hopeful some good, serious damage is coming.

The President just tweeted that the Justice Department is about to issue a rule banning bump stocks, and he's taking full credit for it.  The comments from the true believers who feel betrayed are hilarious.

It's so lovely to watch them gnash teeth over not getting their "wall," and the general air of defeatism & con theory floating about globalist plots. It's like they all trained from the same grammar manual and can only speak in limited phrases.

Trump's "betrayal" will only push them further right, but at this point, as mentioned earlier, the hardc0re only represent 10% anyway. They get all the attention because they make the most noise and the most noise = clicks, etc.
(03-23-2018, 04:07 PM)history buff Wrote:

I wonder if Mark will wear that stupid grayish color t-shirt and jeans when he goes before Congress.

The only T-shirt I hate more than Deckard's.
Gosh, if only these people had had some kind of warning that Donald Trump is a compulsive con-man who will promise anybody whatever they want and then walk away leaving them holding a bag of broken promises and bounced checks before they voted for him!