Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Trumpocalypse Now
(03-06-2019, 01:04 PM)boone daniels Wrote: This is dumb.

If you say so. I feel like half a dozen op-eds have passed infront of my eyeballs proclaiming Ilhan Omar is the Steve King of the left. Its frustrating.
It ain’t dumb. Democrats are cowards and treating her like shit.
Those op-eds were written by conservative columnists. It helps to check the source. The one calling her "Steve King of the left" is by a guy who routinely stans for Trump.

Don't say "Democrats" when you mean "portions of the Democratic establishment." A huge chunk of Democratic leaders just sent a letter to Pelosi's office asking her to expand the resolution condemning Antisemitism to include anti-Muslim sentiment, for example.

This is also the right trying to sow division by making it look like the whole of the Democratic party is turning on her. Don't fall for it.
home taping is killing music
Any chance we can get these guys to tear into the actual Steve King while they're at it?
What did Stephen King ever do to deserve this??!?
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

Have you read Tommyknockers?
WaPo reporting that Junior and Junior Jr. had their private hunting retreat looked after by a caretaker... an undocumented immigrant.
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
(03-06-2019, 01:43 PM)boone daniels Wrote: Don't say "Democrats" when you mean "portions of the Democratic establishment."

Feels great, heading into 2020, to see "portions of the Democratic establishment" united in validating manufactured bad-faith charges of antisemitism against a Muslim congresswoman.

I agree that this is the right trying to sow division, but its working. The fact that the Democrat controlled House has to stop and even acknowledge this nonsense shows that its working.
Michael Cohen brought suitcases full of evidence to his closed hearing today.

Suitcases. MULTIPLE suitcases.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaladinCornel...7889582086
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
(03-06-2019, 03:03 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: Michael Cohen brought suitcases full of evidence to his closed hearing today.

(03-06-2019, 03:03 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: Michael Cohen brought suitcases full of evidence to his closed hearing today.

[Image: 995794.gif?b64lines=]
Blessings on JB for the Joe vs the Volcano clip.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
(03-06-2019, 03:25 PM)MichaelM Wrote: Blessings on JB for the Joe vs the Volcano clip.

[Image: 5c051751d6b44db8717a51e8234669a86c5d2679...004e39.jpg]
Ruh roh.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/06/politic...qewCr4jem1

Quote:Cohen gives documents to House panel on Trump attorney alleged changes to 2017 testimony
By Manu Raju and Jeremy Herb, CNN
Updated at 1:01 PM ET, Wed March 6, 2019

(CNN) — Michael Cohen on Wednesday provided the House Intelligence Committee with new documents showing edits to the false written statement he delivered to Congress in 2017 about the Trump Organization's pursuit of the Trump Tower Moscow project into the 2016 campaign season, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.
The documents Cohen provided are intended to further explain his public testimony last week, in which Cohen said that President Donald Trump's then-personal lawyer Jay Sekulow made changes to his statement to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, and that it was reviewed ahead of time by lawyers like Abbe Lowell, an attorney for Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, the President's daughter and son-in-law who are both White House advisers.
Gonna be a good day.
FINALLY:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dnc-fox-n...2f69e939ad

Quote:The Democratic National Committee said Wednesday it does not plan to partner with Fox News for debates during the 2020 election cycle, citing new reports that the network’s ties to the Trump administration have prevented it from providing unbiased coverage.

“Recent reporting in the New Yorker on the inappropriate relationship between President Trump, his administration and FOX News has led me to conclude that the network is not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates,” he went on. “Therefore, FOX News will not serve as a media partner for the 2020 Democratic primary debates.”

Hopefully they don't stop there. Democrats at all levels (including a future President) should freeze out FOX completely. No press credentials, no nothing. Treat them like Breitbart. Starve them to death.

It wouldn't stop them from shilling Reich Wing propaganda, but over time it would diminish them. They would become irrelevant and illegitimate.
Gamertag: Tweakee
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/us/po...hecks.html

The headline with this on the Times' main page: "Meet Senators, Pay Fixer."
home taping is killing music
Bravo to Democrats finally deciding to stop engaging these fucking kooks on their terms.
A+ reference, Judas. May the moon glow bright tonight!

They couldn’t have had just checks and an edited transcript in all of that. This is probably a big moment.

Meanwhile, Elijah Cummings, once again solidifying himself as a god, is requesting docs from Brian Kemp and his Secretary of State regarding voter suppression in Georgia:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/...4336840704

Also seems like the House is chewing up Kristjen Nielsen good today.
Pray for Death!

Attached Files Image(s)

Not so much tooth!
(03-06-2019, 03:31 PM)mondguy Wrote: Ruh roh.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/06/politic...qewCr4jem1

Quote:Cohen gives documents to House panel on Trump attorney alleged changes to 2017 testimony
By Manu Raju and Jeremy Herb, CNN
Updated at 1:01 PM ET, Wed March 6, 2019

(CNN) — Michael Cohen on Wednesday provided the House Intelligence Committee with new documents showing edits to the false written statement he delivered to Congress in 2017 about the Trump Organization's pursuit of the Trump Tower Moscow project into the 2016 campaign season, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.
The documents Cohen provided are intended to further explain his public testimony last week, in which Cohen said that President Donald Trump's then-personal lawyer Jay Sekulow made changes to his statement to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, and that it was reviewed ahead of time by lawyers like Abbe Lowell, an attorney for Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, the President's daughter and son-in-law who are both White House advisers.

NBC News confirming the story.

Another Cohen bombshell: two New York attorneys connected to Giuliani contacted Cohen "as an effort to keep him in the tent," which reads an awful lot like "promising a pardon" and "witness tampering."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lawyers-claimin...d=61514204
These fucking paintings.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
" Dear King..."

Quote:Trump Mar-a-Lago Buddy Wrote Policy Pitch. The President Sent It to VA Chief.
A handwritten note to Trump, addressed “Dear King,” presents another instance of access and influence for Mar-a-Lago associates.

[Image: 20190306-va-note-scan.jpg]
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
Giuliani getting nailed for that would be amazing.

Funny that a guy who made his name dealing with organized crime basically ended up playing mob-boss...
Jay Sekulow seems to have his lobster boiled, too.

And Schiff hinted that Cohen might be back AGAIN.
(03-06-2019, 06:30 PM)MichaelM Wrote: These fucking paintings.

C'mon, that's fucking hilarious!

Trump praying! Trump in a military jacket! Trump about 100 lbs lighter, with a full head of hair and huge hands... but still wearing oversized pants and a comically long tie! A dead white baby on the ground! A US flag, representing a nation built by immigrants, destroyed by... immigrants! Democrats cheerfully holding the flags of our allies as the scariest image imaginable!

I mean, think of the pathetic mind that thought spending time on this painting was the best way to scream, "I'M RACIST!"

I hope every Trump supporter gets this thing tattooed on their foreheads.
Btw, the President took questions today alongside the CEO of Apple... whom he referred to as, "Tim Apple". He did not correct himself, and no one, including his daughter-wife, corrected him.

I wonder if they'll consider letting a real doctor examine him when he starts smearing his feces on the walls.
(03-06-2019, 10:13 PM)farsight Wrote: I wonder if they'll consider letting a real doctor examine him when he starts smearing his feces on the walls.

GOP: Our brave President has the courage to think outside the box when it comes to his bodily waste.  Democrats are beholden to the big toilet lobby!"
The Trump administration created a "secret database of activists, journalists, and social media influencers tied to the migrant caravan and in some cases, placed alerts on their passports."

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/investigatio...83231.html

Quote:Documents obtained by NBC 7 Investigates show the U.S. government created a secret database of activists, journalists, and social media influencers tied to the migrant caravan and in some cases, placed alerts on their passports.

At the end of 2018, roughly 5,000 immigrants from Central America made their way north through Mexico to the United States southern border. The story made international headlines. 

As the migrant caravan reached the San Ysidro Port of Entry in south San Diego County, so did journalists, attorneys, and advocates who were there to work and witness the events unfolding. 

But in the months that followed, journalists who covered the caravan, as well as those who offered assistance to caravan members, said they felt they had become targets of intense inspections and scrutiny by border officials. 

One photojournalist said she was pulled into secondary inspections three times and asked questions about who she saw and photographed in Tijuana shelters. Another photojournalist said she spent 13 hours detained by Mexican authorities when she tried to cross the border into Mexico City. Eventually, she was denied entry into Mexico and sent back to the U.S. 

These American photojournalists and attorneys said they suspected the U.S. government was monitoring them closely but until now, they couldn’t prove it. 

Now, documents leaked to NBC 7 Investigates show their fears weren’t baseless. In fact, their own government had listed their names in a secret database of targets, where agents collected information on them. Some had alerts placed on their passports, keeping at least three photojournalists and an attorney from entering Mexico to work. 

The documents were provided to NBC 7 by a Homeland Security source on the condition of anonymity, given the sensitive nature of what they were divulging. 

The source said the documents or screenshots show a SharePoint application that was used by agents from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the U.S. Border Patrol, Homeland Security Investigations and some agents from the San Diego sector of the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI).

The intelligence gathering efforts were done under the umbrella of “Operation Secure Line,” the operation designated to monitor the migrant caravan, according to the source. 
(03-06-2019, 10:13 PM)farsight Wrote: Btw, the President took questions today alongside the CEO of Apple... whom he referred to as, "Tim Apple". He did not correct himself, and no one, including his daughter-wife, corrected him.

When is DJT going to meet with Bill Windows?
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
The U.S. posted a record-breaking $891.2 billion merchandise trade deficit in 2018, despite Trump's "America First" policies:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...dea1dc429f
Make America 3rd-Rate Again!
Wow, that painting is fucking ridiculous ...ly offensive in so many ways.  What the fuck is Dildo P even doing, praying over a child's doll?
(03-06-2019, 10:13 PM)farsight Wrote: Btw, the President took questions today alongside the CEO of Apple... whom he referred to as, "Tim Apple". He did not correct himself, and no one, including his daughter-wife, corrected him.

I wonder if they'll consider letting a real doctor examine him when he starts smearing his feces on the walls.

Jesus christ. And it's not like 'Tim Cook' is hard to remember. It's two monosyllabic words. Those are Trump's favourite kind of words!
Michael Cohen directed his attorney last spring to inquire with Trump's lawyers about the possibility of a presidential pardon.  Last week, Cohen told the Oversight Committee that he never asked for one:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/attorney-sa...1551931412