Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabfunk
Quote:

Originally Posted by swedish miyagi

I repped Corbetti saying 'fucking nihilists' before scrolling down one inch to see you just said that. But it's nice to know I spelled it right.

I was going to one-up it by saying: "I fuck you in the ass, I fuck you, I fuck you, I fuck you." But I think I made the right choice in keeping it simple.
Quote:

Originally Posted by fabfunk

Let me put this to rest once and for all, because Devin's a drama queen, and because people don't need to sleep in fear knowing I might murder their siblings. Though it's funny- when have you NOT been extraordinarily unpleasant towards me, Devin?

I looked up people on Facebook.com at the CHUD group and friended most, if not all of them. One was a Faraci, yes, and I said, "Why not? I'll never meet these people." At that point I committed the unholy sin of friending her. I knew Devin would get bent out of shape about that, so yeah, I was also pushing his buttons.

It looks like she listened to big brother and de-friended me, and we all move on. Devin refuses to answer my PM's or write me on his own, and remains on an unholy quest to rid the world of my presence. Because he's such a champ.

Wow, what an awesome story. I'm sure this was worth it, Dev. Can I leave now?

Here's the thing, fabby. While it's true that Devin took this to new levels, you can hardly say that you don't court this kind of shit. You yourself say that you Friended his sister to, in part, push his buttons. So when Devin posts something to further your terrible reputation, isn't he just doing something to push your buttons?

And it's kinda silly to act as though it's a chore for you to return from self-imposed exile in order to post an explanation. Since your big huge "I'm leaving" announcement you've been posting regularly on the boards anyway, and you even posted thrice in this thread before your harrowing "explanation". Calling people "drama queens" leaves you skating on some mighty thin ice yourself.

Smart move getting rid of the mustache, by the way. I look like Lemmy from Motorhead right now, so I'll let you pass on the "experimental" excuse.
haha what an amusing thread.
fabfunk treats objects like corpses, man.
Damn i've missed some interesting threads.

Serves me right for actually doing something at work.
Just out of curiosity - and in the service of my new masturbatory fantasy - is Devin's sister really hot? I realise that mutations in the human genome tend towards the ugly, but I figure when your DNA is UOA, odds are in favour of hotness.
You're a fucking weird one.
I've been reading this website for years, and participating on the boards over on rottentomatoes for even longer. I've always assumed that the fabfunk here was the same fabfunk that used to frequently post there. He stopped there about the same time he began here, and his posting style was similar. As I recall, he was very well thought of over there. So the real mystery for me, is why he stopped posting at a site where he seemed to enjoy posting, and kept at it here for so long, where everyone seems to dump on him at every opportunity.
Because he has a masochistic streak obscured by the necrophilic one? As proof, I direct you to the moustache discussed in posts 67-120.

Edit: And I took this thread into 2 pages. Looks like its seppuku time.
Hate to bump this thread, but I think more people will see it here. Some bummer news: If you follow the Twitter Wars, unless i misread a joke, it appears you know who is writing for The Playlist. I didn't even know the creep was out of jail. Does anybody just stay down anymore?

"Got concrete rhymes, been rappin' for ten years and

Even when I'm braggin', I'm bein' sincere"

"Teenage angst has paid off well/ Now I'm bored and old"

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"

Are you kidding me? Seeing absolute scum getting second chances makes me fucking ill.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Searching for his name on the site brings up articles from no later than 2012. Is he writing under an assumed name?
Just this guy, you know?
Revelation hasn't seemed to pick up much traction, so maybe it's not true, and i misread:

https://twitter.com/aliarikan/status/138...8947088385

If you stroll thru Ali's timeline, you see the drama that led to this. Also, reading the page of the guy that's supposed to be Toro, if it is him, he has no self-awareness and is some kind of faux reborn Woke dude.

I hope I WAS wrong!

Apologies for the false alarm, if so.

"Got concrete rhymes, been rappin' for ten years and

Even when I'm braggin', I'm bein' sincere"

"Teenage angst has paid off well/ Now I'm bored and old"

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"

Who's writing for the Playlist? Fabfunk or Devin? Links didn't work for me and "absolute scum" doesn't clear up much.

Edit: I missed the jail part so....must not be Devin. ....maybe..

I think he's still in jail.
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
He's still reviewing films from the can. I just don't wish to contribute to his Patreon. And frankly I don't give a damn what he thinks of the WILLY'S WONDERLAND blu.
You get to watch blu rays in prison?

No but you get to blow Ray
Because I'm an obsessive weirdo about online criticism and its history, I check in once or twice a year on the federal innmate site to see if Gabe's been paroled yet. Nope! Though he was briefly prison mates with Paul Manafort, who was also incarcerated at FCI Loretto. 

[Image: T7TmPKk.png]

Also, the terms of his sentence basically say he's not allowed to use a computer in any serious way for a very long time, so I doubt he'll be writing any time soon.
home taping is killing music
(04-16-2021, 11:48 AM)boone daniels Wrote: Also, the terms of his sentence basically say he's not allowed to use a computer in any serious way for a very long time, so I doubt he'll be writing any time soon.

This led to a train of thought that made me flash back to the “maybe he was dictating” line from HOLY GRAIL and laugh really hard, so thank you.

Fabfunk: hope that dude is in there for a reeeaaaalllll long time.
Is Carl Cunningham still in the pokey?

I believe, per this amazing article from Popular Mechanics, that he didn't actually serve much time:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/culture...toy-theft/

Quote:Judge Daum sentenced Cunningham to 12 months in Sonoma County Jail, and three years of supervised probation. He also ordered him to pay Sansweet $185,117 in restitution for the stolen items, and Cunningham is also paying back the money he owes Tann.

Cunningham was ready to serve his sentence in a minimum-security facility, but two weeks after his sentencing, the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department suggested he apply for their “Detention Alternatives” program intended for nonviolent offenders who have expressed remorse. He would wear electronic monitoring and move to California in exchange for avoiding prison. The court agreed.

Cunningham applied and was approved for serving out his sentence under house arrest while equipped with a 24/7 GPS device. Thanks to a system in which he earned two days credit for every two days served, Cunningham spent six months in a California apartment...
home taping is killing music
Probably owed another $185,000 after six months in a California apartment.
Was he the Star Wars guy?
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
Yup. Nick's old buddy. Hope his kids got through ot.
"I don't do tag-teams with blood relatives". Kenny Powers.
That Cunningham story still feels unreal. Honestly the last person I thought that would ever commit a felony.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
It'd be like finding out Richard was stealing millions from Disney theme parks.

Actually, that one would be kind of cool.
He'd be a goddamn legend.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
So, Fabfunk was like the Carlos Mencia of CHUD?

I dunno, I never had Carlos Mencia fly off the handle at me for suggesting that 2001 is maybe just a little too obtuse for its own good.
That's not even really dissing the movie. Unstable much?

A tad.
No wonder him and Devin were such good BFFs. Two opposite but equally caustic substances should be kept far away from each other..

Are you being sarcastic? Devin hated the guy from jump.
Yeah Devin didn't like him but he loved Devin. Did his best to pattern his look and persona after him.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina