Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flash (2022)
Anyway ever think Keaton was just there attending a meeting?
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
I think he finally had that Adam West Moment, where he realized that this is just going to be his life, so he might as well lean into it.
Indeed he should. He is my favorite murder Batman.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
He's probably softened with age.

Or, his Gotham has Arkham Cemetery instead of Arkham Asylum. Who knows??
More about Bruce Wayne's new wheels:

https://autos.yahoo.com/michael-keatons-...00653.html

Quote:It's the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet, which also happens to be the convertible version of a concept that appeared in 2016. It's a highly-appropriate vehicle for the fictional billionaire. It's long, elegant and bears the most prestigious badging from Mercedes. It could probably be a solid impromptu Batmobile if the need arose, as Mercedes said the concept had a quartet of electric motors making around 750 horsepower. Granted, the actual display car almost certainly didn't have such a powertrain since it just had to look good, as it does in the leaked photos.
Would parallel park.
I need to see it in motion.

I see Bruce is now #TeamBlue.
Burton Batman will ALWAYS be a figurehead of #TeamBlack.

The REAL heroes.
Keaton being in this so far overshadows everything else that I forget that this movie is The Flash..

(06-21-2021, 09:35 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: Keaton being in this so far overshadows everything else that I forget that this movie is The Flash..

Returning to Burton's Batman world is pretty much my entire interest in this movie.
If we can dream it, then we can do it.
Ezra Miller has the easiest gig.
(06-21-2021, 10:23 PM)bradito Wrote: Ezra Miller has the easiest gig.

Making movies, choking women. He's living the dream! 

Can't wait for BATMAN (w/special extended cameo by The Flash) to come out!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
(06-21-2021, 11:02 PM)headless fett Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 10:23 PM)bradito Wrote: Ezra Miller has the easiest gig.

Making movies, choking women. He's living the dream! 

Can't wait for BATMAN (w/special extended cameo by The Flash) to come out!
Ok this post really did make me laugh.
The Batcave and Batmobile are exact replicas from the Burton movies based on set pic leaks.
(07-17-2021, 11:37 AM)serpico jones Wrote: The Batcave and Batmobile are exact replicas from the Burton movies based on set pic leaks.

It would be extremely shortsighted to not have at LEAST that Batmobile in the film. Like...what are you even doing if you don't bring out the big guns?

If they're counting on appealing to fans such as mine's nostalgic goodwill to sell their probably dopey Flash movie with lovely Batman toppings it's in their best interest to go all the way with it.

It would be awesome to finally get to see that Batmobile go FAST through Gotham lol. ...in motion!

This will be my Force Awakens.
(07-17-2021, 12:54 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: If they're counting on appealing to fans such as mine's nostalgic goodwill to sell their probably dopey Flash movie with lovely Batman toppings it's in their best interest to go all the way with it.

They will have gotten me to shell out opening day for an Ezra Miller Flash picture. That's some evil genius stuff.
Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
(07-17-2021, 03:04 PM)slim Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 12:54 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: If they're counting on appealing to fans such as mine's nostalgic goodwill to sell their probably dopey Flash movie with lovely Batman toppings it's in their best interest to go all the way with it.

They will have gotten me to shell out opening day for an Ezra Miller Flash picture. That's some evil genius stuff.
That's basically my feelings on it exactly. It's crazy how one bit of casting took this from "meh" to "must see" for me..

(07-17-2021, 02:19 PM)bradito Wrote: This will be my Force Awakens.

The Force Awakens was your Force Awakens!

(07-17-2021, 03:04 PM)slim Wrote:

*shakes shiny Batman keychain*

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Silence. The Flash steps closer.

"All this time... All this time. The bat."

"The bat. And the mobile."

Not to derail, I'm still a fan, or a Stan as the kids say, of The Force Awakens. I know this statement isn't going to change anybody's mind, but you're not changing mine either.

Now to rerail, I'm going to see this because it features Pittsburgh's own Micheal Keaton!
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is I've lost my way. The good news is I'm way ahead of schedule!
The interview gets accidentally spoilerish, so keep that in mind:

(07-17-2021, 09:11 PM)Chaz Rock City Wrote:

Not to derail, I'm still a fan, or a Stan as the kids say, of The Force Awakens. I know this statement isn't going to change anybody's mind, but you're not changing mine either.

Now to rerail, I'm going to see this because it features Pittsburgh's own Micheal Keaton!

Shame on you.
I'm cautiously excited for this film despite the actor playing the Flash.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
(08-12-2021, 11:25 PM)headless fett Wrote: I'm cautiously excited for this film despite the actor playing the Flash.

You are losing your edge.
(08-13-2021, 12:18 AM)waaaaaaaalt Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 11:25 PM)headless fett Wrote: I'm cautiously excited for this film despite the actor playing the Flash.

Sorry sorry let me try again

Why the hell they haven't recast THE CHOKER in this film is beyond me. Other than that I'll probably see this for free at some point.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
What'd he do again?
(08-13-2021, 12:23 AM)freeman Wrote: What'd he do again?

THE CHOKER attacking a fan

Ezra Miller Not Under Investigation Over ‘Choking’ Video, Police Say

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
I can't tell if he's a kinky sex pest or just a violent drunk...

I hope it's both.
(08-13-2021, 12:22 AM)headless fett Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 12:18 AM)waaaaaaaalt Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 11:25 PM)headless fett Wrote: I'm cautiously excited for this film despite the actor playing the Flash.

Sorry sorry let me try again

Why the hell they haven't recast THE CHOKER in this film is beyond me. Other than that I'll probably see this for free at some point.

Im actually surprised you are willing to see it at all. Im just starting to wonder if you have been replaced by a lizard person or possibly some kind of crisis actor.
A few officials photos at the link, including a look of sorts at Keaton as Batman:

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1449443274574516234

EDIT: The teaser is out there, bootlegged.
*piddles*

*piddling intensifies*