Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mldardy
(07-05-2021, 05:05 AM)arjen rudd Wrote: Also, I don't think anyone has the ability to ban right now?

Only Nick does, as far as I know.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Hunter, I honestly mean this to be supportive and not derisive, but if negative reputation points on an unmoderated website can agitate you this much, you probably should step away awhile.
The fuck just happened here.
"God moves in mysterious ways," they said. Maybe he is on your side, the way it all worked out. Remembering other Christmases, wishing for something, something important, something special. And this is it, baby boy Frankie Bono. You're alone now. All alone. The scream is dead. There's no pain. You're home again, back in the cold, black silence
Didn't I already start this Thread?

"Got concrete rhymes, been rappin' for ten years and

Even when I'm braggin', I'm bein' sincere"

"Teenage angst has paid off well/ Now I'm bored and old"

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"

(07-05-2021, 11:09 AM)ska oreo Wrote: The fuck just happened here.

Creepy thin man, if I had to guess.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

I'm surprised that I don't have more negative rep, since I'm like The Bad Boy of TC.
I keep forgetting negative rep is even a thing.

If we get too much, does it mean that we must be exiled to the Negative Zone?
(07-05-2021, 10:51 AM)schwartz Wrote: Hunter, I honestly mean this to be supportive and not derisive, but if negative reputation points on an unmoderated website can agitate you this much, you probably should step away awhile.

Please don't hurt my feelings more. I can't see how this is supportive at all.
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
(07-05-2021, 11:27 AM)MichaelM Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 11:09 AM)ska oreo Wrote: The fuck just happened here.

Creepy thin man, if I had to guess.

Oh wow, I haven't thought about him in years.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
To be straight with you, Hunter: a ban just isn't going to happen. We haven't had any moderation at all since Jackknife hung up his spurs, and that isn't likely to change any time soon, let alone in the immediate future. It would be entirely warranted, mind you, but it's not happening.

Given that, the best alternative is the scenario where Mademoiselle D'Ardy gives up and fucks off to some online shithole where these kind of antics are welcome - which won't happen until he gets bored of trying to rile you. And that depends to a significant extent on whether his impotent lashing-out actually gets a reaction. This is not to say that this shit is your fault, because you're not to blame for him being a shithead, but you are the one with the power to decide whether what he does matters at all.

You're too good to lose, but there's really nothing we can do for you other than tell him he's a waste of flesh. You're the only one who can stop giving him what he wants.
I've blocked him.

I just want him to have his feelings hurt.
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
Trust me, anybody doing that much impotent raging is as miserable as you could possibly want on the inside.
(07-05-2021, 12:29 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: Trust me, anybody doing that much impotent raging is as miserable as you could possibly want on the inside.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh, Mademoiselle has focused her ire on me. I am very wound.
How often does one get the opportunity to bump someone up to 666?

In your case commodore I suspect it may happen several times!
This is all just a trick by Commo to get a pity bump. M'lady has downvoted me too! Gimme dem votes!
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
Drat, they're onto me.
I keep reading his handle as m'lady, which seems fitting for someone who must have minus dick energy.
It’s how you can tell he’s lowborn.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
Help me. Please. Commodore tossed me a ton of likes, and Dickcheese is downvoting arbitrary posts I made years ago.

I'm a little overwhelmed with personal business right now and could use the support.
Hunter, what follows may be the most hippy dippy thing I have ever written online.

That rep number is meaningless.  It has zero bearing on your acceptance here.  I get it though, some internet cretin has you targeted for no sane reason beyond their own pathetic dwindling digital existence.

I'm going to PM Nick and see if he can do something.
Middly-diddly really does not have a clue how pathetic this makes him look, does he. Hunter, to echo mondguy, just remember that, no matter what this dickweed thinks, everybody here who's actually worth a flying fuck likes you just fine. Maladie d'Art is a metaphorical rowboat dashing itself on the metaphorical rocks out of non-metaphorically impotent spite here.

Also, we here are vastly more patient and dedicated than he is. We turn slow, but we grind exceedingly fine.
What commo said.

mldardy is a worthless troll who is as spineless as he is stupid. Pay no attention to his high school level bullshit and he'll go away or eventually gets himself banned.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Just pretend that my rep count is yours, Hunter.
Brad's rep is everyone's rep.

Except mlady.
Gone.
(07-09-2021, 09:31 AM)Nick Nunziata Wrote: Gone.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thank you Nick.
Thankee, good sir.
Who wants to be a mod now that Nick is here? I’ll take it, maybe form a team…

Ovie?
If Nick is considering mods again, I'll volunteer.

Regardless, thank you for stepping in, Nick. Much appreciated.
'make sure you pay attention to the awesome suits' - Nooj on UNDERWATER
I’m not considering mods. Just let me know if troublemakers rise.

Be well.
(07-09-2021, 10:06 AM)mr. stockslivevan Wrote: Who wants to be a mod now that Nick is here? I’ll take it, maybe form a team…

Ovie?

I am willing to take on this burden.  I love democratic message board conversing.  I love the TC Republic.

Well, he's got my vote. I can see no ominous downside to this.