Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Trumpocalypse Now
It's kind of hilarious how the Sphincter Proud Boy doesn't fit in with the OG white supremacists in the pokey. Didn't realize they had a standardized test.
(07-24-2021, 01:32 PM)bradito Wrote: It's kind of hilarious how the Sphincter Proud Boy doesn't fit in with the OG white supremacists in the pokey. Didn't realize they had a standardized test.

Well yeah they are actually scary. Proud boys cosplay civil war.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
O.G. white supremacists just got no time for all these manscaped, hipster-bearded, macrobiotic Nazi-come-latelies, man.
So there's a plane towing a massive audit the vote banner around my neighborhood.

I am in hell.
And yet he was smart enough to be a pilot..

It's not the first time I've seen this plane. I looked into it last year and they have an aerial advertising service. The problem is with the asshole who paid for it. It still has a Trump 2020 flag so they must have gotten a discount.
It's funny because all this shit was certified by every fucking state in December. There was a whole official certification, as described in the Constitution, where every state certified its results, having done all the due diligence to make sure that there was no fraud that would've had a statistically significant impact on the outcome. Even toad boy Bill Barr confirmed that there was no massive amount of fraud anywhere, no millions of illegal votes, nothing to indicate that this was stolen or illegal or fake.

The work's been done, fellas! There's no steal. Your guy lost the popular vote (like in 2016) and this time the Electoral College vote as well. That's literally what happened. It literally happens in every election. One candidate wins, and the other loses.

There's no conspiracy, no Deep State, nothing. Trump cannot be reinstated. There's no Constitutional mechanism for this, and no recount's ever going to make the fewer votes he got suddenly add up to more. It's over. It's been over. Just forget about whatever you think is coming. It's not coming.

Maybe next time you should support a guy whose dereliction of duty didn't kill more Americans in one year than any of his predecessors.
It won't cease to be a criminal conspiracy until the person they wanted to win wins!

The lone upside was hearing a jogger yell "Oh FUCK THAT" upon seeing the banner.
An American crowd and a former president very, very happy that the U.S. women's soccer team lost recently:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1419092430809358338

Quote:Trump has been speaking for more than 90 minutes now. He's currently goading his audience into booing the US women's soccer team.

Video at the link.
It's not just that they're the fucking worst, it's that they latch onto the dumbest shit to be the worst about.

A Hawaiian shirt is like a cash gift - always appropriate
I'm fine with that:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/...0902230018

Quote:Speaker Pelosi has appointed Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger to the Jan. 6 select committee.
He continues to be a parody of what a president would be in a b-rate Zucker flick:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1419094922108538887

Quote:Trump indicates that the leader of the Taliban communicates in grunts and groans (he also has his name wrong)
That's hilarious because there's no doubt that motherfucker is smarter than him and probably more wealthy..

That's a big 180 from a guy who wanted an infrastructure package last year that the GOP quickly ignored:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/14...6046837766

Quote:Donald Trump is out with a new statement telling Republicans: “Don’t do the infrastructure deal.” He does not identify anything in it that he opposes, nor does he explain what GOP lawmakers should ask for or reject, only that they should not look like “weak fools and losers.”
President Deals, forever in our hearts.
ABC is showing the hearings this morning with the Capitol police.  They may want to consider a delay as some profanities have slipped through.

I am really glad this is finally happening and getting the air time it deserves.
NPR’s KPCC in SoCal too.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
Oh no, profanity slipped through? How will this country ever survive??
(07-27-2021, 10:56 AM)Rylander Wrote: They may want to consider a delay as some profanities have slipped through.

No.  Every single word needs to be heard.
Just this guy, you know?
That footage never gets any easier to watch. GOP need to have this footage hang over them for as long as they continue to show their faces in public.
Losing bigly or like a dog, etc.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/tru...d=msedgntp

Quote:Former president Donald Trump, his prized family business, the Trump Organization, and three of his adult children, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, all suffered a significant legal setback in a federal appeals court opinion issued Wednesday morning.

For years the Trump family and its namesake entity have fought to keep a potentially ugly pyramid scheme lawsuit from being litigated in the public sphere. The 45th first family’s weapon of choice to keep those details under wraps was private and compelled arbitration clauses.

In a 43-page opinion, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit denied the Trump family’s request to settle the numerous complaints against them behind the veil, and with the help, of arbitrators.

“The truth or falsity of the plaintiffs’ allegations is not before us,” Circuit Judge Robert D. Sack wrote. “We neither express nor imply any views with respect to them. The only question before us is whether this case should be resolved before the district court or an arbitrator.”
He ran a scheme that even he finds embarrassing?
It's nothing short of a miracle that this guy hasn't had a major stroke yet.
Adderall keeps him young.
That's a funny use of the word miracle.

Adderall is orange. How has that not been incorporated into a Trump joke yet?

Fred Christ* Trump lived to be 93.

*Helluva middle name, buddy
Often, conservatives are shocked when laws apply to them:

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/...1921975297

Quote:Just spoke with another January 6 defendant. Charged with 4 misdemeanors—fired from her job, will lose insurance for special needs child. Shunned by neighbors and friends. “I have no supports system. I’ll live with this my whole life.” Biden’s America.
Being a terrorist? Yeah, it leaves a stink.
Maybe, just maybe, if you have a special-needs child who depends on you even more than any child depends on their parent, you should look at major life decisions like "should I participate in a violent insurrection against the government?" through that lens. Just a thought.
Kind of makes you think that they probably were a shitty parent to begin with...
Quote:18 U.S. Code § 610 - Coercion of political activity It shall be unlawful for any person to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, any employee of the Federal Government as defined in section 7322(1) of title 5, United States Code, to engage in, or not to engage in, any political activity, including, but not limited to, voting or refusing to vote for any candidate or measure in any election, making or refusing to make any political contribution, or working or refusing to work on behalf of any candidate. Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Quote:Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show
“Leave the rest to me” and to congressional allies, the former president is said to have told top law enforcement officials.

until there is accountability...
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
There isn't any. The last five years have been irrefutable proof of that.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
If we start holding Republicans accountable for their crimes, then Republicans will have to decide between prison or doing the right thing.

So our prison population will soar.
And suddenly, an overwhelming demand for prison reform