Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The Alex Jones thread: Because it's time
A smiling Mark Levin actually sounds kind of creepy.

Video at the link:

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/142...6562854916

Quote:Mark Levin: "I don't have a racist bone in my body ... You know what's funny? When I see an interracial couple, I smile -- and I know several. I smile. If that's not the definition of progress, I don't know what is."
Do people think they're born with literally racist bones?
Peak white privilege to pat yourself on the back for giving two people involved in a consensual romantic relationship your distant approval.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
brad, to be fair, I've had to talk my right femur down before it went off and did something racist. That's just science.

That Mark Levin quote is funny because I'm almost certain if you dug deep enough, you'd find clips of him whining about how "PC Culture" is forcing interracial couples into Hallmark Christmas movies or commercials for psoriasis medications.
(07-29-2021, 08:58 AM)MichaelM Wrote: Peak white privilege to pat yourself on the back for giving two people involved in a consensual romantic relationship your distant approval.

That bar is so fucking low it's embedded two inches down into the ground.
(07-28-2021, 11:55 PM)bradito Wrote: Do people think they're born with literally racist bones?

I won't lie my Tibia doesn't care for Mexicans. I not proud of that but the rest are pretty tolerant.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
I've basically given up talking to my coccyx about its incessant fetishizing of South Asian women at this point.
All my bones are white so...I don't know what to think..

(07-28-2021, 11:53 PM)Iron Maiden Wrote: A smiling Mark Levin actually sounds kind of creepy.

Video at the link:

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/142...6562854916

Quote:Mark Levin: "I don't have a racist bone in my body ... You know what's funny? When I see an interracial couple, I smile -- and I know several. I smile. If that's not the definition of progress, I don't know what is."

I just...I can't even.  

"But would you let your daughter date a black guy"
"What are you, drunk?"
"God moves in mysterious ways," they said. Maybe he is on your side, the way it all worked out. Remembering other Christmases, wishing for something, something important, something special. And this is it, baby boy Frankie Bono. You're alone now. All alone. The scream is dead. There's no pain. You're home again, back in the cold, black silence
But that's the definition of progress!

Progress: When you see a black person, and not feel the need to immediately lynch them in the streets.
"God moves in mysterious ways," they said. Maybe he is on your side, the way it all worked out. Remembering other Christmases, wishing for something, something important, something special. And this is it, baby boy Frankie Bono. You're alone now. All alone. The scream is dead. There's no pain. You're home again, back in the cold, black silence
Imagine being smiled at by Mark Levin

[Image: E7bmAIKXsAIvXP-?format=jpg&name=medium]
Who put the old age filter on Ben Shapiro?

Better start looking under the couch:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jud...d=msedgntp

Quote:A federal magistrate judge in Florida ordered far-right conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer and her company Illoominate Media to pay a Muslim civil rights advocacy group more nearly $125,000 in attorney’s fees and costs stemming from a lawsuit claiming the group colluded with Twitter to have her banned from the social media platform.
The name of her company is such a hilariously bad pun, the penalty she has to pay should be double.
Babbitt's family is suing:

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1...5388387329

Quote:Ashli Babbitt’s family filing a $10 million wrongful death suit against US Capitol Police. Their attorney says she was ambushed by the officer who shot her, and was given no warning or verbal command.
I look forward to seeing what troglodytes support this lawsuit. I don't think they realize how shitty it makes them appear.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
Well, nobody appeared to be responding to warnings or verbal commands that day, so what other ideas do you have?
Warnings and verbal commands *snort* ...these fucking people. Wonder how many warnings and verbal commands that the murdered officer tried out before he was fatally attacked..

Pretty sure that storming armed police and having them tell you to 'get back' is sufficient warning to stop what you're doing.
'make sure you pay attention to the awesome suits' - Nooj on UNDERWATER
Well yeah, for those people.

Guarantee they were bitching about George Floyd getting what he deserved last summer. Terrible shit people.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
If you say so:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...=undefined

Quote:Right-wing Pastor Jeff Jansen has baselessly claimed that he knows “for a fact” that former President Donald Trump was inaugurated on March 4.

Jansen made the claim in a two-part video posted to Instagram on Sunday, titled “Prophetic Insights, Times & Season,” which was later flagged by media watchdog Right Wing Watch.

"God has not forgotten. There are many that are still standing on the premise of what’s happening with President Trump,” he said. “As a matter of fact, I know for a fact that he has already been inaugurated.”

Jansen made the comments after already claiming that Trump would return to the White House in June after officials worked to overturn the 2020 election results.
Yeah, that's 100% what happened, so in 2024 he'll be ineligible to run again. I know this for a fact, as you say.
The eventual electoral implications of the "no, really, Trump is already the Secret Eternal God-Emperor! Trust us!" narrative are going to be funny as fuck when the GOP starts trying to get whatever shitshow of a 2024 campaign they can manage into gear.
This is like LARPing, isn't it? MAGA LARP.
Some violence in Portland over anti-mask rallies:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/8/...h-violence

Quote:Following their emerging post-Jan. 6 strategy of attaching themselves to local events, Proud Boys in Portland, Oregon, tangled over the weekend with counterprotesters and antifascists in the downtown area. It led to a number of ugly scenes with armed and armored men in masks pointing their rifles at journalists and onlookers.

The clashes originated on Saturday, when a far-right evangelical preacher using Proud Boys as “security” held a rally downtown at the city’s waterfront park. This naturally attracted counterprotesters and resulted in some fights and tossed fireworks; those conflicts later spread downtown, where a group of Proud Boys tangled with antifascists briefly. Then, on Sunday evening, even more Proud Boys prowled the downtown streets with weapons and roaring pickups, but the confrontations remained brief.

The weekend’s violence was sparked by a warmup act for a weekend waterfront rally by right-wing pastor and Christian rocker Sean Feucht, who has been organizing anti-COVID-measure protests as part of a West Coast tour. Canadian preacher Artur Pawlowski, another anti-masker, was setting up to speak to a small crowd on Saturday when the event was broken up by antifascists.

While Fox News and others portrayed the Saturday brawls as an attack on a Christian group by antifa (Andy Ngo described it as “a coordinated violent attack on Christian families”), the conflicts appear primarily to have begun between protesters and the “security” team, which was populated primarily by Proud Boys and militiamen.
Things are going as expected over at the latest Lindell brain fart shindig:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1425159424663080966

Quote:After butchering the name of Bolsonaro's son, Mike Lindell refers to him as simply "Brazil"

Video at the link.
Aaron Rupar is going to be driven incurably insane if he hasn't been already.

I don't know how he can do it.
He suffers for us all.
(08-10-2021, 09:51 PM)Iron Maiden Wrote: Things are going as expected over at the latest Lindell brain fart shindig:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1425159424663080966

Quote:After butchering the name of Bolsonaro's son, Mike Lindell refers to him as simply "Brazil"

Video at the link.
[Image: 462594.jpg?b64lines=ICJQVVItLSIgIktVQUxB...ZSQU5DRS4=]
Tim Apple?
I think these screen captures and giant (Dildi? Is there a plural?) are just the next step in the JJ Abrams online adventure series. Very slyly played, Bitches Leave.-Tom Fuchs
That opening line regarding Patrick Byrne is pretty great (and a reminder that Maria Butina had him in her grasp):

https://gizmodo.com/dominion-voting-syst...1847458370

Quote:Dominion Voting Systems on Tuesday added far-right networks Newsmax and One America News Network (OAN), as well as chaotic former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, to its growing list of entities the company says pushed damaging election fraud conspiracy theories.

Dominion claims that the trio attempted to legitimize the totally baseless and shifty conspiracy theory that its voting machines in the 2020 presidential election were “rigged” in President Joe Biden’s favor, thus propping up Donald Trump’s lie, which in turn led to an armed mob storming the Capitol in January. In each case, Dominion has asked for over $1.73 billion for defamation, lost profits and enterprise value, security expenses, and expenses for hosing down the disinformation inferno.

In a statement to Gizmodo, Dominion CEO John Poulos wrote that the “barrage of lies” from Newsmax, OAN, and Byrne “have caused— and continue to cause — severe damage to our company, customers, and employees. We have no choice but to seek to hold those responsible to account.”

Of the three newly filed complaints, Dominion’s suit against Patrick Byrne starts with the sauciest opening salvo: “After blowing up his career at Overstock by having an affair with a Russian spy…,” a reference to the Maria Butina scandal which you can dig into here. It goes on to paint a picture of a man slowly unraveling into deranged tales of government cover-ups and an $18 million bribe to Hillary Clinton, which spiraled into his Deep State election-rigging bit. As proof that Byrne was grasping at straws, they note that he later retroactively expanded the supposed Dominion scheme to include a previous election that didn’t involve the machines at all.
I wonder if Maria Butina and I can be on "90 Day Fiance."