Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWOL Chewers
Good to see you back and hopefully doing better, Boone.
Originally posted by Schwartz on Cool as Ice ("When a girl has a heart of stone, there's only one way to melt it. Just add Ice."):
"It's not just a mixed metaphor, or that the stone is one that is melting...but the ice is actually making it melt. (kisses fingers) Magnifique."
Onwards and upwards Boone!
Welcome back, Boone!
I got the sign-off from my doctor that it's okay to go back to work today. So that's good.

Just as an FYI, hospital visit aside, there a lot of positive life changes happening in my life right now, so I'll probably be somewhat MIA throughout the summer until finally going back to work in person in August/September.
home taping is killing music
Is that when you're scheduled to emerge from your chrysalis and fly to Santa Cruz? Well, take care of yourself, and watch out for orioles.
I'm taking over the film and television department, trigger warning division, of the soon-to-be-created Department of Wokeness in Washington.
home taping is killing music
This will never happen...?
(06-09-2021, 01:14 AM)boone daniels Wrote: I'm taking over the film and television department, trigger warning division, of the soon-to-be-created Department of Wokeness in Washington.
Goddammit, Fox warned us about this.
Never be a brother like him go AWOL!

Just want to shout out to Commo John for the delightful 666 Reputation.

Hail Satan.
I've worked so hard for it.
(06-16-2021, 12:25 AM)Rylander Wrote: Never be a brother like him go AWOL!

Just want to shout out to Commo John for the delightful 666 Reputation.

(06-16-2021, 12:39 AM)commodorejohn Wrote: I've worked so hard for it.

You should've celebrated 50 reps ago.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
But then what would I have worked so hard for?
I miss Jacob Singer. And Saxon. And Neil doesn't seem to be around much lately.

On the flip side....it's nice to see Stale Elvis around so much. He's always been one of the good guys. I hope he keeps posting regularly..

I miss all of them, too. Neil, dammit!

Singer's OK - he's on Facebook but seems to be keeping fairly quiet (mostly liking posts or quick comments). Saxon I only see sign of when I'm using Steam.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

It does me good to know Singer is ok whether he's here or not.

Codename should come back too. He's good people..

Speaking of excellent Kiwis, come on back sometime, Andy Bain.
Is Codename from New Zealand? I thought he was from South Africa..

Singer, Sax, Neil, and Code are all active on Discord.
'make sure you pay attention to the awesome suits' - Nooj on UNDERWATER
Discord, I've found, is a good place to have the same arguments we've been having here for like eight years, but with a slightly different group of people.
YT, D.T., and Art.

Reasor doesn’t post here enough.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
Discord, I've found, is a good place to log into only to have every active conversation mysteriously go silent when I'm there!

DT is on Discord as well.
(07-08-2021, 11:34 AM)bradito Wrote: Discord, I've found, is a good place to have the same arguments we've been having here for like eight years, but with a slightly different group of people.

We never argue about the same shit! Sometimes it's about The Last Jedi and sometimes it's about Risewalker. Two TOTALLY different things..

Discord, I've found, is a good way to make the fan in my computer scream for mercy like a man in Torquemada's dungeons.
Has anyone heard from boone? He's not posted in some time (unless I'm just terribly unobservant, which could be the case) and his FB account is deactivated.

Worried about him.

I talked to him over Facebook messenger over the past month. He’s ok!
(09-27-2021, 11:54 AM)Nooj Wrote: I talked to him over Facebook messenger over the past month.  He’s ok!

Glad to hear that. He appears to have deactivated his FB account, which could have been a healthy move or could be a worrying sign.

He's very active on Twitter.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
...whereas I am not the least bit active there! But again, glad to hear he's OK.

(09-27-2021, 12:34 PM)arjen rudd Wrote: He's very active on Twitter.

He's not Jeff Tiedrich, is he??
Sorry to hear it, boone. Take care of yourself, and here's hoping you can come back and be wrong about things soon Wink
Sincere best wishes, Boone.
Hang in there, boone!
It's never easy, but it gets better. Hang in there.
Just this guy, you know?
Take care of yourself, Boone. We're all here for you.