Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The CHUD Show/Movie Microscope Podcast Discussion
Time well spent IMO.
"Hunger is the best spice, they say." 
Deep Blue Sea tomorrow
Good episode. It really is absurd how much abuse Skarsgard took in this movie.
Just caught up on Geronimo. There have been many excellent jokes told on the old 'scope these years.

But I'm not sure I've laughed harder than Justin's pause upon hearing the 150th Episode/3rd Annual Jason Patric Spectacular film that Nick selected and made them both watch...is a film he's never even seen before.
Dang it, now you guys got me wanting to watch Geronimo again. That can't be healthy.
And you didn't record it??
"I don't do tag-teams with blood relatives". Kenny Powers.
We experienced it! To document it would be to cheapen it. Plus there were insects everywhere.
Shoot to Kill tomorrow.
Just to clarify our schedule for these:

Record 9:30pm every Sunday.
Schedule episodes to drop around Midnight Wednesday.
Social media posts banked and scheduled.

That’s the Movie Microscope commitment.
(09-17-2021, 04:17 PM)Nick Nunziata Wrote: Thank you!

Special episode with all the songs up.

The songs are cute and all, but what the fans really hunger for is a supercut of all the intros.
Nick, I know the only reason you said the MAGNIFICENT General Grievous seems like he was created by a fan is to get revenge on me for all those times I've said Maul was created by a focus group of 8 year-olds.
Firewall happened. Next is Wishmaster.
(10-31-2021, 02:06 PM)Nick Nunziata Wrote: Firewall happened. Next is Wishmaster.

YES!
Wishmaster happened.
Nick's description of his Halloween hijinks is one of the best things I've ever heard and envisaged.
Silent Hill next, dawgs.
Silent Hill lives
We did it. We created the perfect podcast ep that will better society as a whole.
The closer you get to the top the more they look like Virginia Madsen.

Yes, I am listening out of order. Because I am a maverick.
Listened to the NO ESCAPE ep a little earlier. PEPPERMINT does indeed refer to the flavor of ice cream Garner's daughter eats as she's gunned down by a drug cartel.

I hope Martin Campbell ended up with a glorious house on the heels of NO ESCAPE. He deserves it.
Wonder if his house has a "No Escape" room.

Need to see "Peppermint." Have only heard good things, 100% from critics if I'm remembering correctly.
As a kid, all the HBO First Look specials and the big HBO premiere let me to believe this was a big time hit movie. It is to me.

It even had a video game
[Image: 923.gif]

Was open mouth shocked at the reveal that Jamey Sheridan is not in this movie
We provide a service.
Pumpkinhead is next
Maybe not the usual bag but any chance of MAGRUBER being microscoped, in honour of the imminent TV show?
Not sure anyone wants to hear Nick and myself fawning over the movie for 2+ hours. But we promised each other we'd do every movie, so...at some point.
Pumpkinhead is live, pumpkins.
SOCIETY?
That's going to be a tough sit for me. It's gross!

But if you're asking "When?" Dunno. Nick certainly wants to do it at some point.
LIFE (2017). Syndicating in the wee hours!
SOCIETY next.