Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I might turning into Brundle-Fly.
The toenail just abruptly separated from my right toe. No blood, no sign of a break or anything, it just appears to have fallen clean off.

Isn't that, you know, bad? I feel fine other than an accelerated heartbeat caused by my fear that my entire foot is going to turn black and become diseased and useless.
Yeah, you're going to die. Did you stub it at any point recently?
I have absolutely no idea. Probably.

I screwed up the thread title, son of a bitch.
Coherent speech is the first to go during the metamorphosis. Be afraid.
If some sort of white liquid replaces your blood, and your teeth and hair fall out, then you've misused the telepods for the last time.

I wouldn't be overly concerned...
I just did a bit more checking based on your symptoms.

Erm...

BE concerned...BE OVERLY concerned...
Oh, leave him alone, he's a fun guy.
Outside of some concern as to why a toenail would just fall off for no reason it was kind of meant as a joke thread, but thanks Alex, that means a lot.

Quote:

If some sort of white liquid replaces your blood, and your teeth and hair fall out, then you've misused the telepods for the last time.

Knew I should've waited for Starfleet issue transporters. Damn my impatience.
Have your shoes been uncomfortable? Once, I was stuck with only a pair of dress shoes for an entire week in San Francisco and was kind of shocked when that resulted in the toenail on my little toe falling off.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Riviello
View Post
Oh, leave him alone, he's a fun guy.

"I'm sure Typhoid Mary was a very nice person, too, when you saw her socially."

...and Alex, it's spelled 'fungi'.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakespeare
View Post
The toenail just abruptly separated from my right toe. No blood, no sign of a break or anything, it just appears to have fallen clean off.

Well, you know what to do - just save it in it's own little jar, and put it in the medicine cabinet next to your penis.
I still think we should pool our money and hire Daphne Zuniga to test his sexual prowess.

Just to be sure.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuchulain
View Post
Have your shoes been uncomfortable? Once, I was stuck with only a pair of dress shoes for an entire week in San Francisco and was kind of shocked when that resulted in the toenail on my little toe falling off.

Did just change shoes a while ago to combat a recently diagnosed case of flat feet that was giving me knee pains (My God I am falling apart aren't I? Fuck I'm still so young!). Didn't think of that.
Been there, done that. Just get ready for it to grow back with roughly the thickness of a Clydesdale hoof.
Well, if you discover your spit is acidic, you have hairs that are tough to cut, terrible acne, etc. I'd be worried. Still, you could become strong enough to break peoples wrists when you arm wrestle, sleep with Geena Davis as well as Daphne Zuniga (in the sequel), and become a bit more agile as well, so there are some positives to this.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Dickson
View Post
Been there, done that. Just get ready for it to grow back with roughly the thickness of a Clydesdale hoof.

Yup, been there too; prepare for a toenail that covers ALL your toes!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham
View Post
...and Alex, it's spelled 'fungi'.

Holy shit, you literally spelled out Alex's joke for him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dickson

That thread was better.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil

Holy shit, you literally spelled out Alex's joke for him.

Only cause Jake apparently didn't get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil

That thread was better.

QFT.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham
View Post
Only cause Jake apparently didn't get it.

I'm gonna walk away now, so fucking embarassed I didn't get that.
leper.

Quote:

i. When leprosy first appears on your skin, it begins as small, red spots. Before too long they get bigger, and start to turn white, with a shiny or scaly appearance. Pretty soon the spots spread over the entire body and the hair begins to fall out - first from the head, then even from the eyebrows. As things get worse, the finger nails and toenails become loose; they start to rot and eventually fall off. Then the joints of fingers and toes begin to rot and start to fall off piece by piece. The gums start shrinking and can’t hold teeth anymore, so each of them is lost. Leprosy keeps eating away at the face until the nose is literally lost, and the palate and even eyes rot - and the victim wastes away until death.

ii. Leprosy is like sin in many ways. There are some good reasons why many ancient rabbis considered a leper as someone already dead. Leprosy is like sin in that:

·It begins as nothing.
·It is painless in its first stages.
·It grows slowly.
·It often remits for a while and then returns.
·It numbs the senses - one cannot feel in the afflicted area.
·It causes decay and deformity.
·It gives a person a repulsive appearance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timothy225
View Post
Well, if you discover your spit is acidic, you have hairs that are tough to cut, terrible acne, etc. I'd be worried. Still, you could become strong enough to break peoples wrists when you arm wrestle, sleep with Geena Davis as well as Daphne Zuniga (in the sequel), and become a bit more agile as well, so there are some positives to this.

More importantly, if your penis falls off. Let us know.
Damn it, wrong thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Timothy225
View Post

I'd say before this he should check and see if he likes to throw up on his food before eating it.
Man, I was hoping this thread was never going to appear again. This is why I shouldn't post during the few times that I'm actually intoxicated.

EDIT: Although my spelling should be commended.
So...do you have a clydesdale hoof for a toe now?

C'mon man, we wanna know if it healed up or got worse.
Actually I just panicked and lopped the foot off at the ankle that night so I couldn't tell you.
I've had this fucking upsetting thing going on with my finger nails the last month. The high doses of chemo therapy I took back in November apparently made the nails stop growing, but they didn't fall off. Then, sometime last month new nails started to grow UNDER the dead nails, and the dead nails are slowly being pushed off. I'm down to tips now, which I file every day because they catch on my clothing.

Just an FYI, I guess.