Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MICHAEL SHANNON WILL MO-CAP FOR MAN OF STEEL
by Sebastian OB: link

Also, quote proves Zack Snyder a broseph.

Ugh.

Haven't made up my mind about Snyder. I love Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen; was bored to tears by 300; and irrationally hated Sucker Punch. In fact, I hate Sucker Punch more than I hate rectal cancer, and I really hate rectal cancer.

As long as we're not looking at another CG costume, I'm reserving judgement, as I found Dr. Manhatten to be convincing, all things considered.

The WB has a money-printing machine, that's the only explanation I come up with for how they can repeatedly wipe their ass with their own cash. I sort of understood the logic behind the Green Lantern suit b/c you want it to look odd and ethereal, a thing composed of energy, but come on, man, frugality isn't some disease that poor people have.

I'm betting more on a Doc Manhattan than a Green Lantern look for this.  I don't think WB is going to make that mistake again.  If Green Lantern had been a hit, it'd be a different story.  They are going to take their time with this one, hence it being moved from Dec 2012 to Summer 2013.