Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCHWARTZBLOG: The Very Worst Named Blog
As to the future GOT shows, I'll take them as they come. I do as much as I can to avoid prerelease hype of all kinds these days. In particular if it's something I know I am definitely going to be watching, I prefer to even ignore trailers, which almost always give away more than I'd like.
(07-13-2021, 10:51 PM)schwartz Wrote: As to the future GOT shows, I'll take them as they come.  I do as much as I can to avoid prerelease hype of all kinds these days.  In particular if it's something I know I am definitely going to be watching, I prefer to even ignore trailers, which almost always give away more than I'd like.

People are saying the Naomi Watts show ain't happening, so why not?

I avoided much info about the Watts show besides that it would have here and be set 5000+ years before the main series, so I don't have a ton to say about that. I assume the Fire&Blood show will happen in some form, so I prefer to let it hit me as it will rather than work up a whole version in my head of how it should look beforehand.

It's always possible that an excess of free time will lead me to pick up the book again before the show premieres. But for now I'm just trying to keep up with podcast commitments and baby duties. We'll get you on the former one of these days.
(07-14-2021, 04:34 PM)schwartz Wrote: But for now I'm just trying to keep up with podcast commitments and baby duties. 

[Image: tenor.gif]