Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWOL Chewers

It mightve been ending right around when I joined (my memory is fuzzy), but yeah, it existed.  It didn't last long because, as you would guess, a lot of people thought it was a dumb idea and were vocal about that opinion.

It's sort of hilarious, given the amount of posts I've seen about the good old days when everyone talked about nothing but movies and offered sparkling, incisive analysis in every post.

If there was a sub-board on CHUD, I don't think I knew about it.  But Devin had his own message board for a while in a more peaceful era and that was silly, often transgressive and fun.

A[quote name="D.T." url="/community/t/151415/awol-chewers/100#post_3775008"]I've been here since 2004, and I don't recall a secret forum.

And I'm the elitest of the elite. My reputation says so.
[/quote]

You weren't invited. That's okay, neither was I.

Who says it ever went away?

I'm on there right now, making fun of all you guys.

I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!

Shouldn't you be talking about movies?!

Are we ever! Damon Houx and FabFunk are discussing French new wave. Man, I wish you guys could read it.

I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!

Haha, I remember hearing tales of the "elite forum". It reminds me of those secret clubs me and my friends used to make up in 4th grade.

Oh oh!  Lets recreate it!  I will be club president.

AI thought this was the elite forum.

It technically is.  Only the best of the bad come here.

AThere is an elite forum. I'm part of it and you've all been banned from CHUD. "What!?" I hear you ask yourselves. "How come I'm still posting if I've been banned!?" That's the kicker, you're all currently posting on a mirror site designed by double agent CTM and all the cool kids like me are living it up at the real CHUD.com with intelligent and lively discussion about Godard and the experimental cinema of Kenneth Anger, laughing at the rest of you tasteless and hopelessly lost rubes.

Hahaha! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm currently attending a CHUD Elitist gathering and there's a ballroom full of hookers and pure driven blow to plow through. If you're good, I'll snapchat you pics of a Thai ladyboy banging a rail off my penis.

Quick!  Somebody find out what a "Godard" is!

AGary Goddard directed "Masters of the Universe."

My opinions on French New Wave would probably just piss Johnny off.

A[quote name="Freeman" url="/community/t/151415/awol-chewers/150#post_3775136"]Quick!  Somebody find out what a "Godard" is!
[/quote]
Uncultured swine...he was the genius behind the performance that was Kano in Paul "the good one" Anderson's Mortal Kombat..
Quote:

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny View Post

Hahaha! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm currently attending a CHUD Elitist gathering and there's a ballroom full of hookers and pure driven blow to plow through. If you're good, I'll snapchat you pics of a Thai ladyboy banging a rail off my penis.

It's like the rapture has happened, and we've all been left behind.

AOut of love and respect, I'm not gonna lie. I always thought that being Left Behind would be a lot cooler. Maybe the letdown is part of the punishment.
AGodard can be a letdown. Hookers can be a letdown. Cocaine can be a letdown. Godard + Hookers + Cocaine? Never boring.
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.T. View Post

It's like the rapture has happened, and we've all been left behind.

Who would leave us behind?  We're like the This Is The End guys!  We're loveable.  I'm Danny.

A[quote name="JacknifeJohnny" url="/community/t/151415/awol-chewers/150#post_3775159"]Godard can be a letdown. Hookers can be a letdown. Cocaine can be a letdown. Godard + Hookers + Cocaine? Never boring.[/quote]

Now that we've heard from Peggy Lee...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

Where's Stunt Poop? The dating thread's not the same without him.

You rang?

Poop! You're aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

A[quote name="MrSaxon" url="/community/t/151415/awol-chewers/150#post_3775322"]Poop! You're aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!
[/quote]

Read out of context this is rather weird.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankypanky View Post

Read out of context this is rather weird.

It's just as weird in context.

I'm covering my face laughing at the idea of someone's face lighting up, yelling in their toilet, "Poop! You're alive!"

I didn't know if Bradito was making fun of me or genuinely appreciated my posts in the dating thread (which I hardly remember), but I'll assume it's both. Though either way is fine.

ahahaha CTM is an MRA that is so perfect

AI've never presented myself as anything but a rutting pig.

Says you.

AI don't have model good looks or a trust fund, but I have a four pound cock.

Good enough?

"Sensitive" here of course being code for "not a complete sociopath who has spent seven years of his life stalking the same internet message board abusing people he doesn't even know".

A#YesAllWomen only frequent message boards populated with hot rich guys who are hung like a horse.

FACT!

Hey missy, don't I deserve a youtube response?