Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So this vid is making the rounds....

2014-11-23 Megan Fox audits the Field Museum's "Evolving Earth" exhibit

approx. 18 minutes in- "dragons"

While I know that ignorance isn't a criminal offense, I have to admit that this video makes me want to reconsider that idea.

And, of course...she's homeschooling her children.

She has quite a few other videos on the YouTubes....

Quote:

Watch "Story Time with Megan Fox" videos here, about subversive elements in children's books and teen literature, as well as investigative reports from around Chicagoland related to schools, libraries, museums and other places of importance to families. Megan Fox is a homeschooling, Tea Partying, conservative mother of two (with another on the way!) out and about in the suburbs who is also a popular columnist for PJ Media.

https://www.youtube.com/user/intolerantfox/about

Megan Fox let herself go.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THINGS, SO THEY AREN'T REAL!

She's a poster child for the right's stupidity on parade.  She is extremely prideful of her ignorance.

"The dragons of drawings!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THINGS, SO THEY AREN'T REAL!

Sounds like fanboy talk to me.

Is she this out-of-focus in real life?

The masochist in me wants to get this lady and Victoria Jackson hopped up on caffeine and just sit back and listen to them ramble.

AShe doesn't believe in single-celled organisms. She's an amoebiest.

I only had time to watch the first portion of the video, and I would never want to speak for her, but I think she is having trouble because she apparently only reads the first line of any given paragraph.

"It says here that 'Evolution is the....' blah blah blah '...monkeys.' I AM NOT A MONKEY!

Does she also think Michael Bay is Hitler?

AIs it possible that stupidity can kill you? I don't mean like sticking your finger in an electrical outlet or looking down the barrel of a loaded gun while cleaning it, I mean like being so fucking numb that you cut off oxygen to your brain and die of a massive stroke. Is it scientifically possible to be just that fucking stupid?

I saw this posted over in the RawStory comments section and thought it deserved to be shared....

Quote:

“It’s not like their fins fell off and they grew feet,” she scoffs. “That’s what they want you to believe, that their fins fell off and then they grew some feet and started walking on the land. This is the dumbest theory I’ve ever heard in my whole life. It’s not good, it’s really not good. It’s bad. It’s very bad. Do you know how complex feet are?”

"Christ! This is one stupid human!"- Mr Tadpole

Thought I'd throw this one here in this thread as it seems to fit...

Creationists Find Cave Painting of Dinosaur

AWhen I saw the title, I figured this would be about the lady who thinks Monster Energy drinks are the work of Satan.

I'd have to agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMR View Post

When I saw the title, I figured this would be about the lady who thinks Monster Energy drinks are the work of Satan.

Pretty convincing premise, frankly.  You have any idea how many calories are in one can of those?