Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More xtian brilliance....

Quote:

The facts may tell you one thing. But, God is not limited by the facts. Choose faith in spite of the facts.

I would so love to have these a-holes get audited by the IRS...

AJoel Osteen is one of those prosperity-gospel fuckers who promise their followers the moon and then live fat off the money they throw at him for his (not even scriptural) bullshit. It would be great if he got his ass audited.

But, but those teeth! So white. White like the light from God! How can you doubt?

When it comes to some of these religious stories, the line between 'real' news and The Onion is so damn blurry.....

Quote:

Christian mom alarmed that school bus tail lights form ‘pagan’ pentagram

A Christian mom in Cordova, Tennessee is worried that occult influences are lurking in her town and showing their presence in the unlikeliest of places, the red tail lights of local school buses.

Memphis’ Action News 5 reported Wednesday that Robyn Wilkins snapped a photo of the tail lights while she sat behind a bus in traffic. To her, the pattern of tiny light bulbs under each brake light’s red plastic lens looked like inverted five-pointed stars, which form the ancient symbol of the pentagram when enclosed by a circle.

“Anyone who fears a God, if not God and Jesus Christ, should be outraged,” the worried mother told Channel 5.

Pentagrams are a sacred symbol to various ancient faiths. Some Satanists and occultists have adopted it as their holy symbol, but other faiths use it as well.

Wilkins and other concerned parents have taken to social media to protest the brake lights, which they say constitute a sacred symbol emblazoned on a government vehicle.

“If you can’t put a cross on there, you cannot put a pentagram on it,” said Wilkins.

She believes the lights should be removed from the buses and replaced with a single red bulb.

The Shelby County School District declined to comment to Channel 5 about the brake lights.

And that's why the cool kids sit in the back of the bus.

Hail Satan.

ALet's be honest, this wingnut homeschooling her kids was an inevitability anyway.

Looks like Slayer have found themselves a new tour bus.

Every time there is a story like 'Satan's school bus', there's a guarantee that it will lead to other theological absurdities...

I hadn't heard about this one until today.

AEnergy drinks are the work of a lesser demon.
Quote:

Originally Posted by VTRan View Post

This is the most fucked up thing I've seen this hour.  What the....?

AThe upside-down pentagram on my RockStar is far more Satanic than the Hebrew on your Monster.

[IMG ALT=""]http://www.chud.com/community/content/type/61/id/198891/width/500/height/1000[/IMG]

I love how we've gone from persecuting Ronnie James Dio to persecuting energy drinks.  We live in great, wondrous times!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turingmachine75 View Post

The upside-down pentagram on my RockStar is far more Satanic than the Hebrew on your Monster.

bit of trivia.....Rockstar was founded by Russell Goldencloud Weiner who happens to be the son of Michael Weiner...or as you might know him. that right-wing asshole, Michael 'Savage'.

Never bought/tried a Rockstar drink, never will....

AWhat a coincidence, Goldencloud Weiner is the pet name my wife gave to my . . .

Never mind.
ALike I said, a lesser demon.
Really not seeing an issue with that bus.

AFrom the mind of Ti West, "School Bus of the Devil." It's 85 minutes of sitting on a school bus before you get to Hellementary School, and then it's like five minutes of devil worshippers and fractions.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

From the mind of Ti West, "School Bus of the Devil." It's 85 minutes of sitting on a school bus before you get to Hellementary School, and then it's like five minutes of devil worshippers and fractions.

Your English teacher:

Oy, you cunts.  Time to learn some fuckin' English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

I used Hollywood movie technology to enhance the window to your left. I think that clears matters up.