Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving the boards
Schwartz gets it.

I really am so glad this place keeps on going. Coming up on two decades of shooting the shit with you guys and there's no where else I'd rather discuss all the stuff that my wife clearly couldn't possibly care less about.
(04-02-2020, 12:15 PM)Nick Nunziata Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 12:02 PM)Judas Booth Wrote: Good to hear, and good find with Dranbon.

Thanks. He's home team and doing a wonderful job. He's taken all the initiative with the site. One of the very few positive things to come out of the Fandom thing.

This makes me happy to hear. I will keep writing as-close-to-daily as possible, because I think we all need this site...and my opinions about The Stand.
I've had to cut my Patreonizing from 9 to 3 and halved those 3. Sucks being non-essential, but with a bit of luck these islands of mine will be back on our feet sooner rather than later.
I had to cancel all of my Patreons due to life stuff, but will sign back up asap.
I just threw in what I could.  There are advantages to performing a job that no one else would want to.
Hanging in there for now. Hopefully my relief fund comes through soon.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
I'm one of those "essential" government employees sucking my income from hard working tax-payers. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy to continue my contribution. I'm also happy that I can go to work while my kids are home from school.

Also, these boards scratch an itch that I don't find elsewhere. I'll keep coming here until I go senile and forget how to use the interwebs.
Just renewed the domain. This is in no small part due to your support. Thanks all!
Hurray!

I always get a little worried when this thread gets updated.

So, double hooray!
Gamertag: Tweakee
Right on!
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
Go Trouble City!
Excellent news. I'm grateful to anyone who helped, especially during the current shitshow. God knows I couldn't.