Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Post-Release
He's probably somewhere watching When Harry Met Sally and griping that it wasn't directed by Yimou Zhang..

If Luke Skywalker was going to kill his nephew, then Luke Skywalker would have killed his nephew.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
yeah! He should’ve chopped off Vader’s head too!
He sorta did!

(08-13-2021, 04:56 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: He sorta did!

[Image: avzWxBb_700b.jpg]
I just meant the cave on Dagobah but that doesn't really count.

That's a funny meme though..

(08-13-2021, 04:53 PM)arjen rudd Wrote: If Luke Skywalker was going to kill his nephew, then Luke Skywalker would have killed his nephew.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Luke: "Gimme my dad's head back.."

Kylo: "....."

(08-13-2021, 04:53 PM)arjen rudd Wrote: If Luke Skywalker was going to kill his nephew, then Luke Skywalker would have killed his nephew.

Even that whole scenario raises confusing questions. Why would Kylo kill everyone at the school EXCEPT the guy who he thought tried to kill him? Why leave Luke alive? Grown people wrote these things. "Wrote.."

(08-13-2021, 05:10 PM)Nooj Wrote:

I’d have posted this image if I was on my laptop. Too much bother on my phone.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
(08-13-2021, 10:34 AM)bradito Wrote: "...then you disappeared like Luke Skywalker..."  

The map to simbob would never be a MacGuffin, I can tell you that much.

What's your point? I didn't say anything about it not being a MacGuffin.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Address Nooj you COWARD!
(08-13-2021, 07:51 PM)arjen rudd Wrote: I’d have posted this image if I was on my laptop. 

drop the MY

it's cleaner

(08-13-2021, 08:55 PM)simbob Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 10:34 AM)bradito Wrote: "...then you disappeared like Luke Skywalker..."  

The map to simbob would never be a MacGuffin, I can tell you that much.

What's your point? I didn't say anything about it not being a MacGuffin.

I think the joke is supposed to be that you would never be the thing that all the characters in a plot want to acquire

that's all

there will be no MALTESE SIMBOB or a SIM BOBFINDER
(08-13-2021, 09:16 PM)Nooj Wrote: I think the joke is supposed to be that you would never be the thing that all the characters in a plot want to acquire

that's all

there will be no MALTESE SIMBOB or a SIM BOBFINDER

Oh. I kind of missed your post. Again. But don't feel bad, I saw the other one with the links where you guys were talking about the map. The map to me, my location, OK. I get it. I get it now.

As for that other link you posted. It was October. I was watching a whole lot of horror movies. At a certain point I decided I'd rather spend the time watching more horror movies and talking about those than talk about a movie I don't give a fuck about. I don't think I had been all that active in this thread before that point last year too for the same reason, I just don't care and it's not all that interesting talking about such a nothing movie still. A big long list of movies I was watching in October instead of talking about some shitty movie I don't like. The list does have some shitty movies I also didn't like in it, but I was watching them for the first time.
very good simmy

I believe you

such a relief!!
He was busy at the time Nooj! The moment he was proven wrong he got suddenly and intensely BUSY, and as you can see he's still too busy to eat crow!

BUSY BUSY BUSY BEE!
I’m glad he watched a good amount of horror films!
I watched like 70 horror movies last Halloween, what with the joblessness.

Good times?
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
(08-13-2021, 11:18 PM)freeman Wrote: He was busy at the time Nooj!  The moment he was proven wrong he got suddenly and intensely BUSY, and as you can see he's still too busy to eat crow!

BUSY BUSY BUSY BEE!

I wasn't proven wrong.
You explicitly were proven wrong.