Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2020 Election: Suffering without end.
(Steps into thread)

(Adds another entry onto ignore list)
This is the most monstrous he's ever been. I hope he drops dead on the golf course.
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
(09-29-2020, 10:38 PM)1wngdangel Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:35 PM)bailey Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:32 PM)1wngdangel Wrote: both sides. 

Trumpsupporter say what?

Well that post wasn't me, but you have a holding both sides accountable? I'm tired of people thinking Republicans and Democrats are any different. I'm tired of media everywhere not held accountable for spreading false and misleading information. This is ALL bullshit.

Show us on the doll where the facts touched you.
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

(09-29-2020, 10:38 PM)leto ii Wrote: I notice that Wingdingangel still hasn’t answered the question about Biden’s supposed “big lies”...
Forget the lies or lack thereof, I just want to know one respect in which he'd seriously argue that a Biden administration would be worse than another four years of the current nightmare horrorshow.
The fact that all of you are perfectly okay with the Democratic party trotting out Biden as the nominee because "Hey! This guy isn't Donald Trump, he was Obama's VP!" says a lot. The democratic party had 4 years to find someone and they give us this shit, the same old tired sack of crap that's been paraded out on both sides time and time again.
1wngdangel: why only one wing, and how's Russia?
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
(09-29-2020, 10:43 PM)commodorejohn Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:38 PM)leto ii Wrote: I notice that Wingdingangel still hasn’t answered the question about Biden’s supposed “big lies”...
Forget the lies or lack thereof, I just want to know one respect in which he'd seriously argue that a Biden administration would be worse than another four years of the current nightmare horrorshow.

El Whatever had a better ground to stand on since neither Hillary or Trump were actually running the country in 2016. Now after four years, Trump no longer has that clean slate. He’s fucked his four years.
(09-29-2020, 10:44 PM)1wngdangel Wrote: The fact that all of you are perfectly okay with the Democratic party trotting out Biden as the nominee because "Hey! This guy isn't Donald Trump, he was Obama's VP!" says a lot. The democratic party had 4 years to find someone and they give us this shit, the same old tired sack of crap that's been paraded out on both sides time and time again.
Conspicuously not an answer to the question.
(09-29-2020, 10:44 PM)1wngdangel Wrote: The fact that all of you are perfectly okay with the Democratic party trotting out Biden as the nominee because "Hey! This guy isn't Donald Trump, he was Obama's VP!" says a lot. The democratic party had 4 years to find someone and they give us this shit, the same old tired sack of crap that's been paraded out on both sides time and time again.

The difference between Trump and Biden is that the former has ran the last four years into the fucking ground. I don’t like Biden, but I rather take my chances with him than another four years with Trump.

Can you at least understand that perspective?

...No meth for you, Cletus. LOLWTF
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

Who’s this new asshole?
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
(09-29-2020, 10:48 PM)arjen rudd Wrote: Who’s this new asshole?

Roger Stone.
A trick-ass unpainted Juggalo bitch.

(09-29-2020, 10:48 PM)huntertarantino Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:48 PM)arjen rudd Wrote: Who’s this new asshole?

Roger Stone.

Unlikely. Stone isn’t a “both sides” guy.
Not sure why a difference of opinion instead of gushing over Biden is just so difficult for a lot of you, but it's pretty much the response I expected here.
Please stop quoting this boring dope. I put people on ignore for a reason.
Still waiting on a response...

(09-29-2020, 10:55 PM)1wngdangel Wrote: Not sure why a difference of opinion instead of gushing over Biden is just so difficult for a lot of you, but it's pretty much the response I expected here.

Zdrastvooy, komrade! How is treason doing for today? Very good with trolling, you can do it!

Ha ha Dmitri say you are dunderhead milkcow with big tongue up Trump anus! Dmitri is best!!

It appears that a trojan asset has been activated. (My first 'ignore' ever)
(09-29-2020, 10:59 PM)leto ii Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:55 PM)1wngdangel Wrote: Not sure why a difference of opinion instead of gushing over Biden is just so difficult for a lot of you, but it's pretty much the response I expected here.

Zdrastvooy, komrade! How is treason doing for today? Very good with trolling, you can do it!

Ha ha Dmitri say you are dunderhead milkcow with big tongue up Trump anus! Dmitri is best!!
So I somehow support Russia and treason because I don't think Biden is a good candidate? Are you fucking serious? This place is just sad, I see a lot of you are hypocrites.
Still waiting on a response to my question...

(09-29-2020, 11:06 PM)1wngdangel Wrote: So I somehow support Russia and treason because I don't think Biden is a good candidate? Are you fucking serious? This place is just sad, I see a lot of you are hypocrites.

What is quality of Hannity-feed in Vladivostok, komrade? Does Putin fix speed of internet yet?

Your American dictionary is needing correct language. Make message on I.T. board for new installing. Better trolling after!

Schwarzenegger got one chance to play a Russian and Red Heat sucks.
(09-29-2020, 11:09 PM)sean blackwell Wrote: Still waiting on a response to my question...
Ditto.
(09-29-2020, 11:06 PM)1wngdangel Wrote:

So I somehow support Russia and treason because I don't think Biden is a good candidate? Are you fucking serious? This place is just sad, I see a lot of you are hypocrites.

If you ever bothered backing up your arguments and stop acting like a cunt then I think you’d have a more mature exchange. But like Trump blew his four years, you blew yours.
I thought it was funny when Trump would say...”oooh, you gonna lose the far left radicals”.

Motherfucker, Biden knows he isn’t getting their votes because of his policies but because he’s still better than you.
"Every romantic comedy should just be called "Tryin' to Fuck" - Patton Oswalt
(09-29-2020, 11:17 PM)mr. stockslivevan Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:06 PM)1wngdangel Wrote:

If you ever bothered backing up your arguments and stop acting like a cunt then I think you’d have a more mature exchange. But like Trump blew his four years, you blew yours.
I've been the one continually attacked and demeaned, but yeah, I'm the "cunt" as you say. You fuck sticks are no better than the man you claim to despise so much.
"SQUEEEEEEEE!!! Sergei say Vladimir is taking me to prom! He is dreamy!!"

I've been trying to honestly engage with you since this conversation began, but it seems you're here for nothing but a fight. To "ignore" you go. Good luck to you.

(09-29-2020, 11:22 PM)1wngdangel Wrote: I've been the one continually attacked and demeaned, but yeah, I'm the "cunt" as you say. You fuck sticks are no better than the man you claim to despise so much.

I paid my taxes.
Shouldn't that dickhead be standing back/by with his little no fap friends?
I mean, he’s obviously a cunt. We’re like two years past the point where entertaining this sort of horseshit makes any rational sense.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
@VanJones68

summarized the debate perfectly.

https://mobile.twitter.com/THEJordonBrow...1325443074
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
(09-29-2020, 11:40 PM)vtran Wrote: @VanJones68

Ughhh, Van Jones has little to no credibility left with his words and actions these past 3.5 years.
(09-29-2020, 11:51 PM)history buff Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 11:40 PM)vtran Wrote: @VanJones68

Ughhh, Van Jones has little to no credibility left with his words and actions these past 3.5 years.

Yeah...but he is right in this case.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson