Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Bart, You Library Stalking Son-Of-A-Bitch

Quote:
 "I'm older now than my father ever was. This may be the only thing I do that matters. Movie critics are like weeds, Michael: Pull one up and another grows in its place. This is about the future of how Star Trek: Into Darkness is seen. This is my legacy." - Bart on his upcoming doorstop essay for ST:ID

Happy Birthday Bart. Feel free to tell us what exciting plans you have today, whilst we listen to the song which was number one in the U.S at the time of your birth.

Because I know what a huge Star Trek fan Bart is:

Hey thanks, guys! I am an ancient 34-years-old Bart today. And yes, I was born on a Super Bowl Sunday.

Not really doing much today, except maybe watching more Black Mirror. Saturday the wife and I got a rare day without the kids and went on a date. Yesterday we got together with family, as my wife's sister's husband had a birthday last week and we celebrated together.

The cake was not a lie.

Living the dream!

AHappy birthday Bart! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family. Thanks for making me more diagetically attuned.

It's strange to think of you as 34. I tend to view you as much older, for some reason.

Maybe because I'm a curmudgeon.

Happy Birthday Bartholomew!

Wait did I miss the Superbowl?

No not yet... I know very little about football, but they just decided the final teams yesterday.

Just throwing out that I was born while the Redskins and Raiders were playing.

Racist.

I do hate white people.

A[quote name="MrSaxon" url="/community/t/159989/happy-birthday-bart-you-library-stalking-son-of-a-bitch#post_4455545"]It's strange to think of you as 34. I tend to view you as much older, for some reason. 
[/quote]

The convenient thing is that all you have to do is wait and he'll line up eventually.

Happy Birthday, Bart!

I'm not even sure why someone would think of me as older. I'm goofy as hell.

Awho's bart?

No one important.

Her?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bartleby_Scriven View Post

I'm not even sure why someone would think of me as older. I'm goofy as hell.

It's the name. Bartleby Scriven. That sounds like an old-person name.

I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!

Ain't ya'll read no Melville in college?

Hahahaha... "read"

I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!

Yeah, we have stuff beamed into our brains via MSNs and shit now, old man. Bet you still watch things on tape whilst we're using DVDs.

(Tries to desperately cover up the fact he's older than Bart.)

I still read books! Currently Annalee Newitz's Autonomous.

It's good.