Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE DRAGON PRINCE
I liked this a lot. Didn't mind the animation style at all and damn I really wanted another episode but I'll take it. The story and characters are a lot of fun and very strong...hopefully we'll get 10 episodes next season.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Is a second season confirmed?
Haven't heard anything but it seems cheapish so I wouldn't be surprised.
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
It’s not bad. The accents are atrocious.
“I feel a connection with you. A man connection. A mannection.”
Just binged the second season over the past couple of days. Major improvement over the first. It's a nice deepening of the mythology and having a cute dragon added to the mix doesn't hurt either. The animation is quite a bit better as well, the CG cel-shaded remains but the movement isn't as choppy. Overall it's still lagging behind the Avatar shows in pretty much every way but as a follow-up to a mediocre first season I liked it a lot.
Yeah, the second season was a big improvement, though it feels like the two together make one actual season of TV in terms of how much story they've gotten through.
It does moves quite slowly. One of those shows where they'll set up something up in the first episode and only attain it in the finale. I wouldn't mind if they sped up the storytelling a bit.