Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many connections...
At some point I’ll have to put some sort of Patreon to keep everything hunky Dory.
Thank you Nick! I’ll sign up for the Patreon on day one. I love this place.
I'm up for that as well.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
(07-22-2019, 12:47 AM)Nick Nunziata Wrote: At some point I’ll have to put some sort of Patreon to keep everything hunky Dory.

FINALLY!
Board seems to be back to normal. Best it’s been all month.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
This place and you guys are worth paying for. Nick is a saint to have footed the bill as long as he has..
https://www.patreon.com/Moviemicroscope?alert=2
I hope this is the beginning of you being able to breathe a little easier..
That's a long way out.
I can't imagine how full your plate must be. Good luck in all of it. I and the others will contribute when we can. Maybe it won't end up being as long out as you think. Thank you for this place and all you do..
As promised, I signed up. Good luck Nick!
I, as well.

By my math, if every consistent user chips in 1-3 dollars a month, the patreon should more than pay for whatever bandwidth the site needs.

Subscribed. The site and boards are my main source of internet social interaction, so Im more than happy to help out with what i can.
"Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy."

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Strider Ryoken / PSN: Kenryo81 /Steam: Ryoken81
In.

Will there be hats?
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
Gimme a couple of months of recovery and I’ll make something great happen.
I'm signed up.

Weirdly, I still don't seem to have my mod powers though.
I signed up. Woohoo!
Just signed up. Thanks Nick.
I'm in too. Thanks for keeping it going for us Nick.
Also signed up.
"Wilford Brimley can't be bothered to accept praise. He doesn't act because he thinks people will enjoy his work. He acts because it's his goddamned job." --Will Harris, AV Club
Me too. Thanks Nick!
Thanks who those who have helped this far!
Maybe put a pinned thread about the Patreon at the top of the forum? Or something like that? Could help spread the word.
I will. We had a day of interest and then poof.
I finally stopped being a fuckin' hypocrite and kicked in a little.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Is this thread the only place where anyone would find out about the Patreon? How about a post on FB?
Has the site been quite slow for anyone else the last day or two?
If we can dream it, then we can do it.
Just today as far as I've noticed, but yeah.
I have noticed it in the last day or so but at the same time, a fair amount of people are still working from home here.  So I don't attribute it to TC per se.

There's only so much bandwidth available at any time depending on your provider and neighbors with your ISP.  And time of day.
Yeah, I wasn't leaping to there being a "problem," necessarily, just wanted to check with others.
If we can dream it, then we can do it.
Haven't noticed anything here.
Been laggy/slow for me.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Leggy and slow for me as well. Occasionally pages won't load.