Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission Impossible 7 and 8: Pre-Release Discussion brought to you by Overlord
And it could have especially backfired with Cruise. It mostly didn't, but they're could have just as easily been a bunch of shit like that dumb Daily Beast article that's more of a jumping off point to talk about Scientology.
They obviously focus-grouped it first.

And don't say somebody would have leaked the focus group, because duh- NDA.
if they'd wanted to hurt Cruise, they'd have excised the second half of that recording.
If you play this video after his rant....it sorta works.

I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
(12-16-2020, 07:28 PM)ambler Wrote: The person who recorded it is probably ready to quit.  

Told ya.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/tom-cruise-mis...34510.html
In 1916 a U.S. court ruling, following the example of company law in Britain, effectively made it illegal for a corporation to be motivated by anything but the maximization of profit.  Corporate social-responsibility, therefore, became illegal. 

wholesome!
Kitteridge.

https://www.slashfilm.com/henry-czerny-m...interview/
"I don't do tag-teams with blood relatives". Kenny Powers.
Kittridge, ethan!
I am just delighted that he's returning.
If we can dream it, then we can do it.
sunuvabitch, how dare he?
Yeah, he's in it and I've also read that the Chimera virus from Mission Impossible 2 is a thing in this movie too.

I dunno...I'm a little tired of viruses. And ugh....directly connecting back to that movie..

Czerny on his role in the MI series:

Quote:By all means, do your homework as much as you can, pack your bags, bring them, open your bags. And if anybody’s not interested in what you’ve packed, fine, just close them up and enjoy that you’ve learned a bunch of stuff.

Quote:I was in the theater for 10 years. You know, when you’re doing a new play, a workshop, you go away, you study up on who you’re playing and you bring bones to the writer. You dig them up and you bring them in. Some are used, some are, “No, thank you very much.”

Quote:“There’s a respect, but at the same time, it’s like fire. We need fire because we’ve got to cook, but you got to be careful with it," the actor continued. "If you let fire do what it wants, you’re in trouble."

It was kind of endearing how he told the story about inadvertently pissing off Paula Wagner and thus likely deep sixing his chances to return for the first sequel. Sounds very much something like I would've done at that age as well.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Czerny is wise!