Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Suicidal....
Lol no

Does anyone here have any medical knowledge about nerves etc?
PSN ID: Numbix2017
Jesus, fraid, thats crazy.

(08-01-2019, 12:07 PM)TheMaxx Wrote: Lol no

Does anyone here have any medical knowledge about nerves etc?

I'm sorry, what?

If you have these sorts of questions you need to seek medical help, not ask random folks in online forums.  And you need to do so immediately.

I'm starting to think your [POOR PHRASING: SORRY] on this girl is a way for you to displace/avoid dealing with a host of other issues ... issues that are WAY too significant for us random internet-dwellers to competently help you with.

Go get help.

Wow. Sorry juvenile oneitis fixation? Fuck you
(08-01-2019, 05:36 PM)TheMaxx Wrote: Wow. Sorry juvenile oneitis fixation? Fuck you

Did I choose my words terribly?  Maybe.  Could be because I'm not a professional at this.  If I have, then you have my sincere and utmost apology. The last thing you need is to feel attacked when you're looking for help.

I highly recommend you talk to some professionals.  Drug overuse, nerve damage, suicidal ideation ... these are all terrible things and I feel bad for you.  Please seek help from qualified folks.

You don’t know I’m not seeking help. You don’t know Jack about anything.

Well, this was fun for a while but like everything it must come to an end I suppose.

Fraid, Thanks to you and all the others for your support. I’m over the worst of it anyway and your words meant a lot to me, I’ll always be grateful to you for that. I hope you can continue staying on the sober path.

Overlord you’re an asshole. Thanks for reminding me of the whole reason I posted here in the first place.

Laters
(08-01-2019, 05:55 PM)TheMaxx Wrote: You don’t know I’m not seeking help. You don’t know Jack about anything.

Well, this was fun for a while but like everything it must come to an end I suppose.

Fraid, Thanks to you and all the others for your support. I’m over the worst of it anyway and your words meant a lot to me, I’ll always be grateful to you for that. I hope you can continue staying on the sober path.

Overlord you’re an asshole. Thanks for reminding me of the whole reason I posted here in the first place.

Laters

Well, if there are posters here helping you, don't leave over a disagreement with one. I'm stating the obvious, but in your situation, it's important to take help wherever you can get it and multiple avenues are ideal.

Hope you're well.
I don't know if you're around much or at all now Maxx. But, if you see this, I hope you're still ok and doing better and better. I....just...I dunno. You popped into my mind..