Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Community and The COVID-19 Pandemic
(05-18-2021, 03:26 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: Good to hear. Got my first round of the Pfizer a couple weeks ago (wasn't terrible, but I spent most of that Saturday feeling wiped out and lying in bed,) and I'm going in for the second next weekend. At least I'll have a three-day weekend to deal with whatever crap comes up.

I guess I was lucky. I sailed through both of my Pfizer shots but a lot of the people around me in the office were varying degrees of being worse for wear afterwards.
Got Moderna #2 yesterday and it knocked me on my ass. Chills, extreme fatigue, pounding headache.

Still better than covid though!
Getting second Pfizer shot on Sunday. The first one knocked me out for two days, the second one is going to be tough.
(05-19-2021, 10:05 AM)fuzzy dunlop Wrote: Got Moderna #2 yesterday and it knocked me on my ass.  Chills, extreme fatigue, pounding headache.  

Still better than covid though!

My first shot of Moderna did that, but my second did not.  For my second I was just a little tired the next day, and had a sore shoulder for a couple days.
I got my first Moderna shot today. So far my arm is just a little sore.

My Mom has unfortunately become a conspiracy nut so she was not happy when I told her I'd been vaccinated.

*sigh*
[Image: local-media712059160668172575.jpg]
"We're not all masters of our souls, Meacham...I learned that on Earth."