Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden our time until 2022 and 2024: Suffering Without End Reloaded???
[Image: dd070f6377aed3a096ca4ca0288df184dcc0aeab.jpg?fw=1200]

TOO CLOSE TO CALL OVIE

BAN YOURSELF
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
DON'T GIVE ME HOPE, FETT!!

What will it take for Dems to gain a foothold in the South?
Arms?
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
Nope, I've participated in my final election thread. They're not worth the hostility.
Besides, 2022 is more important than '24.

And, by my math, sooner!
Gamertag: Tweakee
(11-04-2020, 04:58 PM)farsight Wrote: Besides, 2022 is more important than '24.

And, by my math, sooner!

Which R Senators are up for reelection in '22?
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
22 Republicans, and 12 Dems. The Dems are nearly all safe (CA, NY, etc). The Repubs are from all over the map.
Will the next thread be called "Suffering Without End Revolutions"?
Git' in under mah belly!
Revelations, maybe.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
"Suffering Without End 2: Electoral Boogaloo"
Just this guy, you know?
I vote for "2026 Has Such Sights to Show You"
Suffering Without End 2: Suffer Harder
Or just call it Suffering Without End: BvS Part 2: You're The Martha Now, Booyah!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
2024: Full Sequence
2024: Subsequent Vote Election for Make Benefit Once Promising Country State Subsidiary of Russiastan.
2024: Anyone got a couch I can crash on?
2024: Permanent European Vacation
2024: Unraveling A Big Cable-Knit Sweater That Someone Keeps On Knitting And Knitting And Knitting And...
2024: I wipe and I wipe and I wipe, and still: poop. It's like I'm wiping a marker.
Well, this is fun:

https://twitter.com/nickpwing/status/132...9637435400

Quote:Sounds like the Trump sons are threatening a Trump 2024 run as a third-party candidate.

Sure, good luck with that. Wreck shit for the GOP even more than you already have, by all means.
Insert "Let Them Fight" gif here.

But really the hilarity isn't going to be these chucklefucks' failed runs to pick up Daddy's torch (assuming Daddy doesn't run himself), it's going to be watching Ivanka and/or Jared try to get the Democratic nomination in 2028.
One of the Trump's running third party in 2024 and costing the GOP the election would be the perfect end to Trumpism. It's not like they actually give a shit about the Republican Party. Let the two monsters destroy each other and give us President AOC.
"You want a vision of the future?Imagine a boot stomping on a human face.....forever."
(11-05-2020, 09:53 PM)bigbrother Wrote: One of the Trump's running third party in 2024 and costing the GOP the election would be the perfect end to Trumpism. It's not like they actually give a shit about the Republican Party. Let the two monsters destroy each other and give us President AOC.

AOC is still a good 20 years away from a Presidential run at minimum. And that's contingent on Progressive candidates actually getting to a point where they start winning somewhere outside deep blue districts.
This times a million.  End the electoral college in time for 2024!*

https://twitter.com/AriBerman/status/132...7866522625

Quote:Truly insane we’re obsessing over 1,900 votes in Georgia when Biden is leading by 4 million votes nationwide

*A pipedream, but a person can dream!
[Image: HgxPpGh.jpg]
(11-06-2020, 02:01 PM)mr. stockslivevan Wrote: [Image: HgxPpGh.jpg]

I mean, NGL, it'll suck living through the shitty parts but if I knew the end result would be the Star Trek future I'd sure as hell consider that a net win for humanity.
People are right to be worried about 2024 but 4 years is an eternity in politics. No way in hell Biden is running (probably). The Dems might nominate someone who does actual outreach to Latinos. More younger, more progressive voters will come of age. The Democratic nominee might have actual charisma. The nominee could be someone who didn't even run in 2020. The Republican civil war might finally occur if the Trumps don't get nominated. All kinds of crazy shit could occur.
"You want a vision of the future?Imagine a boot stomping on a human face.....forever."
2024: The Misterhood of the Unravelling Pence
...don't do it
2024: Still Too Close To Call
2024: Bleaching Out the Shit
Is it too early to start looking at which Senators are vulnerable in 2022?

Yes, if only because there are two that are vulnerable in January 2021.