Even when I'm braggin', I'm bein' sincere"

"Teenage angst has paid off well/ Now I'm bored and old"

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"

I don't think it was me ... but perhaps it was related to our recent altercation.

Who do you post here for FE?  It seems like all of your threads/posts are posturing statements to show you are sooooo old school rather than attempts to engage and discuss.

To be honest, I feel like I do the same pretty often.
Have some positive rep, the both of you.
home taping is killing music
I'm responsible for the negative rep. I'd say calling everyone "complete pussies" because they pushed back on your wish for rape on someone might be probable cause for a little negative rep. Or is negative rep verboten for some reason?

If I broke some unwritten rule, please feel free to let me know my punishment.

ETA: I deleted it, as it seemed to disproportionately aggravate you. Just maybe think before getting belligerent.

I totally forgot about rep. It looks like I got one negative rep, but it was from the board's resident troll. So back at ya!
Rep is nothing to worry about, Elvis. In modern times, getting bad rep from even certain Presidents can only boost one's career.
(01-08-2021, 11:59 PM)Fat Elvis Wrote: I don't even know why I'm here.

To complain about how much you don't like it here?
I ran out of rep, but holy shit, I looked up what kicked this off and nobody told me fraid - our gentle fraid! - went off.
home taping is killing music
Damn. I regret that I only had one to give.

If I had to be pedantic and nitpick, I would say he should have included something about FE watching the movie and then calling the rest of us stupid because we didn't read the bloated essay some boring neckbeard wrote.
I miss the green boxes.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
I got negative rep once. A fella didn't like me bringing up Snoop Dogg's hoe smacking negatively. It was a rough day full of self reflection but I believe I came out better for it in the end.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Y'all are silly. Enjoy some movies and shut the fuck up.
mangy just wants the rep!

don't believe his lies!
nooj has busted me!

Don't watch movies anymore, everyone.
I'm still smarting over the Great Rep Purge of several years ago, frankly. Man, I was on my way to make it before that shit happened and suddenly you only get one rep from a post that entertained an oldbie who had 97,416,327 tallied up.
Quit yer bitchin Elvis, I have 10 negative rep.  Which means I pissed off 10 random strangers badly enough to figure out how the reputation system works JUST to spite my ass 10 times.  Nobody else comes even close.  

[Image: vB9B5.gif]
I have received 1 neutral rep. I didn't even know you could do that.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
Make that two.
I don't even care that much about rep on a message board in 2021. It's fun but ultimately meaningless.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Because of your indifference on the subject, I also gave that post a neutral rating.

What a stupid thing to invent for a message board.
You all deserve negative rep for taking part in this thread.
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
(01-09-2021, 10:09 AM)Evi Wrote: You all deserve negative rep for taking part in this thread.

Your wish is granted! Wink
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Let's all just move it along. I don't hold grudges. I don't have any use for negative rep for ANYONE. And I have no wish to push Fat Elvis towards leaving these boards (if I'm reading his original comment in this thread correctly...and I hope I'm not). I may not agree with him a lot of the time, our movie tastes are very different, but I appreciate his enthusiasm...and that kind of enthusiasm is what binds us ALL together here. Let's celebrate and take pleasure in that and leave the labeling and the name calling to places like Twitter that's just a mob and not a family...which is what we're much closer to here. We're better than all of that...even if we stumble here and there..

CHEESY, CHEESY...I know. But you all know I mean it..

I just gave Fat Elvis some positive rep because I think the Vegas jumpsuit portion of Elvis’ career is underrated.
He's still not back, huh..

He leaves forever like every six months. I'm glad to see him back when he cools down, but I'm not gonna sweat over it.
I wish Fat Elvis well, but the thread title is begging for alternate takes. A little levity always helps, right?

Some Motherfucker Gave Me Crabs
Some Motherfucker Gave Me Highlander II
Some Motherfucker Gave Me Directions to Nancy Pelosi's Office
He is a little humorless isn't he. I'm not sweating it so much as it just seemed like he started the thread and then peaced out. I'm not in the habit of just taking shit off folks or standing by when they hurl abuse at others who haven't done anything but I don't want to have a hand in pushing anyone away either. I didn't know he'd "quit" multiple times though.

This is not the site to get butthurt at. It's about the most genteel, generous, accommodating bunch of folks you'll find on the internet. Certainly much more so than it used to be when I was just a lurker for like ten years. It used to be ruthless lol..

(01-09-2021, 01:12 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: Let's all just move it along. I don't hold grudges. I don't have any use for negative rep for ANYONE.

If you cared about me at all you'd give me your negative rep. Some "friend" you are.
(01-10-2021, 09:07 AM)freeman Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 01:12 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: Let's all just move it along. I don't hold grudges. I don't have any use for negative rep for ANYONE.

If you cared about me at all you'd give me your negative rep.  Some "friend" you are.

You ain't scratched the surface of ever being asshole enough to make me even think about giving you anything negative. Your love of Age of Ultron buys you a lot of goodwill with me Wink ...for what that's worth...it's not like my seal of approval means shit lol. But you got it, regardless.

But if you REEEEEAAAALLY want some..

(01-10-2021, 03:43 AM)kyle reese 2 Wrote: I wish Fat Elvis well, but the thread title is begging for alternate takes. A little levity always helps, right?

Some Motherfucker Gave Me Crabs
Some Motherfucker Gave Me Highlander II
Some Motherfucker Gave Me Directions to Nancy Pelosi's Office

Some Motherfucker Called Me Out On My Bullshit Again and My Fragile Ego Couldn't Take it.

I mean, to be fair, there it is.  He's ready and eager to come off as above it all and superior on pretty much every subject but he can't fucking take it when someone pushes back.  Grow some fucking backbone, man.

Could've been worse, imagine pointing out the potential hypocrisy of an online film critic and getting called out for it.
‘If I’m burning bridges, so be it!’
-Fat Elvis
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
mldardy gave me a negrep back in 2018 for this!

http://citizens.trouble.city/showthread....pid4570154

the world was never the same after that...

YOU HEAR ME, MLDARDY???
(01-10-2021, 06:09 PM)Nooj Wrote: mldardy gave me a negrep back in 2018 for this!

http://citizens.trouble.city/showthread....pid4570154

the world was never the same after that...

YOU HEAR ME, MLDARDY???

[Image: 1240388.jpg?b64lines=IFNIQUtFCiBIQVJERVIsIEJPWS4=]