Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THOR: LOVE & THUNDER (2022)
He should be the squirrel that runs messages up and down the World Tree.
Thanos' brother, Manos (the Hands of Fate).
Hopefully he won't be a glorified cheat code in this like he was in MOS.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Oh, this gives a bit more context to his recent Twitter update:
https://twitter.com/russellcrowe/status/...4823063554
PSN: Kriegaffe
(03-29-2021, 04:00 PM)headless fett Wrote: Hopefully he won't be a glorified cheat code in this like he was in MOS.

If it's nothing but Fat Crowe™ pointing where to go, I'll be good.
(03-29-2021, 03:52 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: He should be the squirrel that runs messages up and down the World Tree.

Mos def.  Ratatoskr!  Saved my ass in God of War multiple times.
I'm not Avery.
(03-29-2021, 03:57 PM)bradito Wrote: Thanos' brother, Manos (the Hands of Fate).

I like that bradito intentionally gave Thanos the Jesus/Moses treatment in regards to apostrophe usage.  

Nice.

Crowe should play Beta Ray Bill and play it exactly like his character in The Nice Guys.
I can't remember- was Thor back in shape by the end of the last Avengers movie? Maybe Crowe will be like, Fat Thor of Christmas Future, and lead to an awesome training montage.

Or maybe he'll just be some sort of slightly younger version of Odin from another timeline.
Sid 6.7 or GTFO.
(03-29-2021, 05:03 PM)bradito Wrote: Sid 6.7 or GTFO.

Russell Crowe to Thor:  "Just because I'm carrying around the joy of killing your family doesn't mean we can't be friends."

Well, Russell says he's playing ZEUS.

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/statu...3213265923

Guessing the Olympians get attacked by Gorr the God-Butcher? Or this is a lead-in to introducing Hercules?
Fat Zeus!!!!
(04-22-2021, 02:48 PM)Dent6084 Wrote: Guessing the Olympians get attacked by Gorr the God-Butcher? Or this is a lead-in to introducing Hercules?

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
This is going to rain on the DC movies' Greek Myth parade (Wonder Woman, Shazam) if the MCU all of a sudden goes heavy with Zeus and Hercules. They already got Norse Mythology on lock, can't they just let the DCCU have the Greek stuff?
Git' in under mah belly!
Those who hesitate are lost.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Also seems weird to go that way when the MCU is already gonna have Greek god analogues running around in THE ETERNALS. But now I guess it gets to be just as muddled as the funnybooks.
Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
It could just be a fun cameo
He’s gonna turn into a swan and try to bang Jane Foster.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
There's no better way for Gorr the God-Butcher to demonstrate his God-Butchering cred than by Butchering a God such as Zeus and spilling his gorry guts everywhere.
I was off the site hence not posting this at the time but they were literally filming within walking distance of where I live (in Centennial Park, Sydney).

Though it's a bit of a long walk, so I would probably have taken the bus instead.

However, I did neither.
Maybe the movie will be a delightful fish-out-of-water romp, where the Mighty Thor goes Down Under and mixes with the Aussie locals. Comedic hijinks ensue!
(04-27-2021, 04:46 PM)bradito Wrote: Maybe the movie will be a delightful fish-out-of-water romp, where the Mighty Thor goes Down Under and mixes with the Aussie locals. Comedic hijinks ensue!

... I have a standing invitation to Byron Bay to one of the top level businesses by someone who knows the Hemsworths personally and where Chris has some kind of luxury compound that covers quite a view grid squares on the satellite view from Google Maps.

I seriously doubt I'll be doing that either.
Well, then no hijnks will ensue!
It's probably for the best.

As everyone here knows, I'm not terribly funny at the best of times.
I've never been funny, so imagine my plight.
As a general rule, I try not to Brad.
I will imagine it for us both...
(04-27-2021, 05:36 PM)bradito Wrote: I will imagine it for us both...

(04-27-2021, 05:32 PM)shan Wrote: As a general rule, I try not to Brad.

The rare use of "brad" as a verb.

Baking Brad..

The Good, The Brad, And The Ugly
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
I fall under all three categories.
2 outta 3 ain't brad..

Nobody messes with the Brad guy.
Git' in under mah belly!