Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARMY OF THE DEAD
I'm going to wait until the 10 hr cut is released.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
It’s like Land of the Dead and Doomsday had a baby.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
Alright I am genuinely excited for this!

Also Kenny Rogers!
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Really into the new trailer.

Until the tiger zombie. Then it lost me.

Will still check this out.

The real ending to Big...
Great trailer. Definitely watching this day one. Easy decision.

The Gambler is the best.
I'm not Avery.
In Select Theaters, eh? More than the 1 that Netflix owns?

I will watch it. Looks like fun.

"They're faster, more organized." Ok Zack, we're getting into modern vampire territory there, but you do you.
Big Dave!

Snyder just needs to make Michael Bay movies like this from now on.
Looks fun.  After the Dawn of the Dead remake, I was all about Snyder doing stuff like this, so I'm glad he's back.
I'm glad that it's not based on a comic book, so Snyder's no longer encumbered by all that franchise baggage and can once again be celebrated for his gratuitous violence.
Smart zombies? The premise sounded good till it got to that. They cease to be zombies once they can start planning shit and fall in love with each other. Guess I shouldn't be surprised Snyder would fuck up zombies without James Gunn
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
Always one stick in the mud!
[attachment=7659]
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
(04-13-2021, 02:28 PM)anyawatchin angel Wrote: Smart zombies?  The premise sounded good till it got to that.  They cease to be zombies once they can start planning shit and fall in love with each other.  Guess I shouldn't be surprised Snyder would fuck up zombies without James Gunn
ugh. Stop being the worst.  Zombies aren't sacred and haven't been for years.
"God moves in mysterious ways," they said. Maybe he is on your side, the way it all worked out. Remembering other Christmases, wishing for something, something important, something special. And this is it, baby boy Frankie Bono. You're alone now. All alone. The scream is dead. There's no pain. You're home again, back in the cold, black silence
I waited for years to get a WARM BODIES cinematic universe

and my patience has paid off!
(04-13-2021, 02:28 PM)anyawatchin angel Wrote: Smart zombies? The premise sounded good till it got to that. They cease to be zombies once they can start planning shit and fall in love with each other. Guess I shouldn't be surprised Snyder would fuck up zombies without James Gunn
Lol, always the fountain of joy with this guy!
Smart zombies? Next thing you know there'll be fast zombies!

Anyway, smart zombies have already been done by both Warm Bodies and I Am Legend.
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
The living dead are not technically zombies.  Real zombies are Caribbean!
According to Wikipedia the movie is 2 hours 28 minutes long. Shouldn't it be a 'small' picture for this kind of pitch?
for Snyder, that IS a small picture!
Bet that runtime is liberally padded with slo-mo sequences.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Be gone, haters!
The kids are going to love it!

BACK TO THE THEATER!!!!!!!!

ok, THAT looks like fun. I'm in.
(04-13-2021, 04:12 PM)atomtastic Wrote: Be gone, haters!

Me in every thread.
The zombies are moving so fast that they can't be perceived by the human eye, so every shot of them has to be slow motion. Hence, the 2 hour 28 minute runtime.
Is it weird someone would try playing zombie expert and not know that the sequel to Dawn of the Dead also had smart zombies. You could almost say it's a meta move for him to be doing smart zombies.

I actually kind of found it funny that he's doing running zombies again, but these runner zombies used to be slow zombies.
A zombie tiger is the most Snyder thing that ever Snyderd..

Looks fun!

I like the new poster. 

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io...e-dead.jpg]
[Image: local-media712059160668172575.jpg]
"We're not all masters of our souls, Meacham...I learned that on Earth."
This seriously looks like a blast..

I just had a thought....ZS watched the trailer for Suicide Squad 2 and thought to himself...."Oh, yeah...well look at my Suicide Squad...it's totally better."

ZS is the Todd McFarlane of movies.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
Oh, man. ZS doing a Spawn movie would be unbelievable.
That's been my dream pairing for years..

You'll pry the directing duties of a new Spawn movie out of Todd McFarlane's cold dead hands!!!

Hmmm.... but Zack Snyder directed Spawn starring Ray Fisher? What if...
Jesse Eisenberg as Malebolgia.
(04-13-2021, 09:44 PM)bradito Wrote: Oh, man. ZS doing a Spawn movie would be unbelievable.

Yes it would. 

For many reasons.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.