Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARMY OF THE DEAD
IGNORED???
NOT IGNORED

in your case
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I feel honored.

I made enough of an impression on him to get under his skin! I WIIIIIIIN!
To be fair brad's skin is so thin that a slight breeze would peel him like an apple.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.

The fuck guys.
"God moves in mysterious ways," they said. Maybe he is on your side, the way it all worked out. Remembering other Christmases, wishing for something, something important, something special. And this is it, baby boy Frankie Bono. You're alone now. All alone. The scream is dead. There's no pain. You're home again, back in the cold, black silence
I still haven’t seen 300.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
STILL HAVEN'T???
It's about 300 guys who look like me with their shirts off.
(04-15-2021, 12:39 PM)bradito Wrote: It's about 300 guys who look like me with their shirts off.

Rogen is in better shape than me; damn quarantine.
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is I've lost my way. The good news is I'm way ahead of schedule!
I'm very sorry to hear that.
I'll survive.
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is I've lost my way. The good news is I'm way ahead of schedule!
Needless to say my quar bod is not unlike Rogen's. This pleases me.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
We are not doing quar, that is not happening.
(04-16-2021, 01:09 AM)freeman Wrote: We are not doing quar, that is not happening.

[Image: -60aug.gif]

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
[attachment=7670]
(04-15-2021, 12:13 PM)ska oreo Wrote: The fuck guys.
"God moves in mysterious ways," they said. Maybe he is on your side, the way it all worked out. Remembering other Christmases, wishing for something, something important, something special. And this is it, baby boy Frankie Bono. You're alone now. All alone. The scream is dead. There's no pain. You're home again, back in the cold, black silence
I will see it on every screen!!
STOKED.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
This might be the first fillum I see in a multiplex in over a year!
the theater near me is playing it at 7pm on Thursday

I'll be there!
I was so afraid of dying of Covid and my tombstone reading, "Here Lies Bradito. The Last Film That He Saw Theatrically Was 'The Hunt.' He Didn't Think It Was V Good."
While I am an apologist for both Steelman and BvS, I really hope that this is his ticket to get the fuck out of the whole Super Hero shenanigans.
I'm glad that he's not overburdened by some IP and can have fun with a genre that lets him go full misanthrope.
I'm not sure he needs a ticket out of superheroes, it sounds like WB may have taken his superhero ticket and ripped it up.
This is his first original movie since Sucker Punch, hopefully it's good.
Git' in under mah belly!
AVClub liked it. Gave it a B.
sounds like Tig Notaro steals the movie. I'm in.
'make sure you pay attention to the awesome suits' - Nooj on UNDERWATER
Which is especially weird given that she filmed all her parts in isolation from the rest of the cast.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
https://www.vulture.com/2021/05/zack-sny...-dead.html

[Image: eeeb028e7649d46e3e4c60e78b14f12781-07-ti....w1100.jpg]
That's very cool. I didn't know about that.
'make sure you pay attention to the awesome suits' - Nooj on UNDERWATER
I got my ticket for Thursday night
(05-11-2021, 03:29 PM)Judas Booth Wrote: sounds like Tig Notaro steals the movie.  I'm in.

Is that a photo of him in the greenscreen shot? Can't say the name rings any bells.

To wikipedia I go!!!!

*Oh ...

*her ...