Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mldardy
So, this guy's just gonna lower everyone's reps, and today I get this message:

"Bitch I don't give a fuck if I hurt your feeling. I gave you a negative score because that's what I wanted to give. Eat a dick up and fuck you."

If he isn't banned and/or sanctioned, I'm leaving this forum before this man makes things worse. This is absolutely unacceptable and a jarring turn - even for my own issues here - in terms of what's happening.
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
Don't let one cretin get you down. Dumbshit has like ten posts over the last six years, he's not even important enough here to wipe any of our asses - and if dishing out negative rep one measly point at a time is his idea of effective trolling, that just makes him all the more pathetic.
He definitely got lost on his way to AICN.
(07-03-2021, 01:39 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: Don't let one cretin get you down. Dumbshit has like ten posts over the last six years, he's not even important enough here to wipe any of our asses - and if dishing out negative rep one measly point at a time is his idea of effective trolling, that just makes him all the more pathetic.

Dear fuckhead in return,. 

Stay out of my business first of all. You don't know what the hell is going on so you just stepped all in it unnecessarily  I gave that asshole a negative rating which is in my right to do on this site. Then he got his bitch ass panties in a bunch and threatened me with a pm. Since he blocked.me from responding I did the next thing when someone fucks with me and that is what I'm doing now.

So since you jumped into something that you know nothing about and now you want to start shit with me by spending  threatening pm's too you better watch who the fuck you threaten before I do the same thing with you. Both of you are enormous crybabies who get mad over petty shit now I'll do the same. Mind your own fucking business.
Hey edge lord! YOU are the crybaby that’s mad about petty shit, and you started the petty shit parade. I can’t imagine how your XXXXXL Walmart man-panties feel bunched up your ass.

I don’t run these boards, but I think some would agree you’re not welcome here.
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
Hey midardy, when you go to the men’s room later you may see a sign that says “Gentlemen.” Pay no heed, go right in. There’s no room that says “Scoundrel” on it.
(07-04-2021, 01:16 AM)mldardy Wrote: So since you jumped into something that you know nothing about and now you want to start shit with me by spending  threatening pm's too you better watch who the fuck you threaten before I do the same thing with you. Both of you are enormous crybabies who get mad over petty shit now I'll do the same. Mind your own fucking business.
I'd respond by laughing at your idea that I actually have any fucking thing to be frightened of with a pissant like yourself, but I'm too busy laughing at everything else about you.
(07-04-2021, 02:24 AM)Alt-molt Wrote: Hey midardy, when you go to the men’s room later you may see a sign that says “Gentlemen.” Pay no heed, go right in. There’s no room that says “Scoundrel” on it.

He may be vegetarian...but he's still full of baloney in my book!
You guys are being harsh on mldardy. You can tell he’s the kind of guy with hair on his chest. I bet that’s not his only resemblance to Rin Tin Tin.
(07-04-2021, 01:16 AM)mldardy Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 01:39 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: Don't let one cretin get you down. Dumbshit has like ten posts over the last six years, he's not even important enough here to wipe any of our asses - and if dishing out negative rep one measly point at a time is his idea of effective trolling, that just makes him all the more pathetic.

Dear fuckhead in return,. 

Stay out of my business first of all. You don't know what the hell is going on so you just stepped all in it unnecessarily  I gave that asshole a negative rating which is in my right to do on this site. Then he got his bitch ass panties in a bunch and threatened me with a pm. Since he blocked.me from responding I did the next thing when someone fucks with me and that is what I'm doing now.

So since you jumped into something that you know nothing about and now you want to start shit with me by spending  threatening pm's too you better watch who the fuck you threaten before I do the same thing with you. Both of you are enormous crybabies who get mad over petty shit now I'll do the same. Mind your own fucking business.

[Image: 71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c3...d924ed.jpg]
Just this guy, you know?
[Image: Nu6w.gif]
Some motherfuckers always trying to ice-skate uphill.
(07-04-2021, 11:56 AM)huntertarantino Wrote: Some motherfuckers always gotta ice-skate uphill.

In this case, the correct quote is important as it implies the failure of said skater.

"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill."
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
Yes many moons ago he gave me a negative for bringing Snoop's hoe smacking pimping days. I will never forget....ever.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
(07-04-2021, 02:24 AM)Alt-molt Wrote: Hey midardy, when you go to the men’s room later you may see a sign that says “Gentlemen.” Pay no heed, go right in. There’s no room that says “Scoundrel” on it.

(07-04-2021, 03:11 AM)commodorejohn Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 01:16 AM)mldardy Wrote: So since you jumped into something that you know nothing about and now you want to start shit with me by spending  threatening pm's too you better watch who the fuck you threaten before I do the same thing with you. Both of you are enormous crybabies who get mad over petty shit now I'll do the same. Mind your own fucking business.
I'd respond by laughing at your idea that I actually have any fucking thing to be frightened of with a pissant like yourself, but I'm too busy laughing at everything else about you.

Keep laughing bitch and see what happens.
You'll see. In about two weeks...
I didn't think guys like this existed anymore but to be honest it's kind of fun having fighting Ron around.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
yea, git’em all mlardygardy man!

show’em what fer!!
(07-04-2021, 08:23 PM)Nooj Wrote: yea, git’em all mlardygardy man!

show’em what fer!!

I'll kick your butt!...at Nintendo....
(07-04-2021, 07:12 PM)mldardy Wrote: Keep laughing bitch and see what happens.

(07-04-2021, 08:42 PM)mondguy Wrote: I'll kick your butt!...at Nintendo....

I’ll knock yer stinkin’ block off!!
This guy is like the evil Spock version of me.

What an asshole!
I refuse to believe that they (shit poster) are even related to Chef Boyardee.

Mold-ardee not a thing.  Suck a fuck sounding thingy.
(07-04-2021, 09:21 PM)Nooj Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 08:42 PM)mondguy Wrote: I'll kick your butt!...at Nintendo....

I’ll knock yer stinkin’ block off!!

let's go to applebees after this!
(07-04-2021, 07:12 PM)mldardy Wrote:

I have to ask...what CAN you do?  Give more negative rep?  What's your actual credible threat to anyone on here?
'make sure you pay attention to the awesome suits' - Nooj on UNDERWATER
Oh heavens, Model Artie has neg-repped me. Whatever shall I do.
(07-04-2021, 11:57 PM)Judas Booth Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 07:12 PM)mldardy Wrote:

I have to ask...what CAN you do?  Give more negative rep?  What's your actual credible threat to anyone on here?

Don't do this! You don't want this!
lardydarby’ll knock your bleedin’ block off, it will!
He's at it again on me.

I want this son of a bitch banned. I will leave these boards with no regrets if this harassment issue isn't brought up. I have tried to stay nice this entire time, and I have lost my patience for this repetitive, unhinged behavior unlike anything I've seen in 20 years using message boards.

Mark my word, if this continues, I will leave. I'm in too fragile a spot to deal with bullies.
Hunter, I know you have issues with this, but bear in mind that your reaction right now is exactly what he wants out of this. The ultimate fact of the matter is that this is the worst his pathetic ass can do - and hilariously enough, he's actually kneecapping himself by trying to go after me as well, when he only has like five points of rep per day to distribute between the targets of his ire. Don't give him what he wants; he's too pointless and you're too valuable to this community.
(07-05-2021, 02:39 AM)huntertarantino Wrote: He's at it again on me.

I want this son of a bitch banned. I will leave these boards with no regrets if this harassment issue isn't brought up. I have tried to stay nice this entire time, and I have lost my patience for this repetitive, unhinged behavior unlike anything I've seen in 20 years using message boards.

Mark my word, if this continues, I will leave. I'm in too fragile a spot to deal with bullies.

Yeah some negative rep is not worth this. Also why is there negative rep?
Also, I don't think anyone has the ability to ban right now?
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
You guys are all going to be called as witnesses when mldardy shoots up a school, and then it won't be so ha ha. I want no part of this guy.
I'm more worried about his giving the school negative rep.
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!