Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Chewer would you most like to hang with in real life?
Quote:

Homer J Simpson:
Quote:

Kronos:
Burbank CHUD-BQ...August...Be There...Aloha.

If things work out this is going to happen over the weekend of 16-18 August.

I'm, about an hour outside of Burbank, Let me know where and me & the wife (to be) are soooo there

Email me for time,location and directions. Its easy to get to, but DIFFICULT to leave.
Quote:

Tony Ryan:
I might be able to make it.

But me and Will in the same room could make something very very bad...

Tony, I would sincerly be delighted and I promise you an enjoyable weekend. Want to go to dine at Walt Disney's private residence above the Pirates of the Caribean, where the celebrities hide out when they take their families to Disneyland? I can arrange that. Walt Disney died four months before it was completed. Now it is called Club 33 and I have belonged to the club for a long time.
Quote:

flyers:
We'll need pictures, many pictures...

I have still photos and the camera I used in my film all ready to go. No problemo!
All those people in the same place could be precarious. And fun.
I'd hang with any of you over the age of 21. Nothing against those of you under 21, but c'mon. To run with the big dogs ya gotta be able to piss in the tall grass.
Quote:

Smilin' Jack Ruby:
prala, don wiskerando, butane, beaks (though that may change after I meet his ass this week), buncha others

Jack, you've met Butane (and myself). We chatted it up with you at the Blair Witch 2 Webfest in LA about a year and a half ago. Remember?
Rath's brother.
Heart.
Quote:

Blofeld:
Wow. This could be a convergence of sick-mindedness unlike any other.

Speak for yourself, I like the little girls. alot. I am not THAT sick, its just that the girls, well you know, Could I have a duck please? Sick minds, slobber, who me?

I Am sure I don't, "WHAT A GREAT ASS, GIRLIE," have a sick, mind.

Sure! Come out in late August prala, I'll take care of you. Slobber, sniff, slobber, drool!

Do I have to put my pants back on now?

Quote:

prala:
hmmm. kronos, with all the traveling i'm doing, that could be a loooooong shot.

A lowshot?
Quote:

Johnny Butane:
So how come everyone wants to bang Shelby and Linnifer, but no one wants to bang my Creeture? She's bangable, trust me!

Damn did Devin fuck me good last night.

People I absolutely MUST MEET before I die:

Nick
Ryan Rotten
Carl
Blofeld
Django
Micah
Shelby
YT
Will
Ludwig

Everyone else I'd like to meet, too, but those are the ones that I want first. CHUD Con...could happen.

Come to the damned BBQ so I can corrupt you. I have a part opening up (Not THAT PART)in my next film. Riches and power await you.
Quote:

prala:
ok. lets see. i KNOW i'm going to miss someone, so apologies ahead of time.
minus about 3 or 4 people who i'd like to punch in the mouth.

A punch in the mouth is so violent. Since I am probably on that list, I'd prefer a good bust in the mouth.
Quote:

prala:
Quote:

Kronos:
Wooo! Just get me outta DC!

Burbank? August 24 & 25? Hmmm?

um. where would i stay? would i have round the clock armed gaurds? dogs? cattle?[/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, Blofeld told me he'd be willing to share his room with you. He is such a nice fellow.
Quote:

Refrozen Seabass:
Which Chewers would I want to break bread with? Oh, pretty much any of them. Even Will and I would probably have a laugh together if we met face to face. Heading to California for a barbeque is tempting, but I think the timing is bad. Alas.

But latching onto Shelby specifically for a tour of New Orleans would be, in a word, super fucking cool. She knows the turf, and could no doubt keep me out of the wrong kind of trouble and in the right kind.

You know Seabass, I think I too would really enjoy meeting you and shooting the shit. I have a feeling we'd be one of those teams, that in the beginning hated each other but got to be good friends. Come for the BBQ and I'll show you my vineyards. IN the meantime, until we become fast friends, Fuck you! wink

Quote:

Nasty Ol' Will:
...Blofeld told me he'd be willing to share his room with you...

Sure! As long as Nicole Kidman isn't coming to the party.
Quote:

Striding Cloud Django:
And I would have liked to see HAM stick his boot up your candy ass...

Okay! Ghost of Timmy and I just read this and once we stopping having cramps from laughing so hard we are going to make Django's post, ""CHUD POST O' THE MONTH!

Django, you freaking rawk!
Quote:

Blofeld:
Quote:

Nasty Ol' Will:
...Blofeld told me he'd be willing to share his room with you...

Sure! As long as Nicole Kidman isn't coming to the party.

You take that ugly bitch over prala? Say what's wrong with you?

Now if Hale Berry was coming................
Quote:

Nasty Ol' Will:

Well, having met neither ... I can certainly say that neither is ugly. Having met Nicole, you may be in a better position than me to say "bitch." Should I trust your opinion, and prefer prala? **or some other Hollywood, lonely starlet who may be at your party?**
Quote:

updater:
After he sticks his dick in yours, I assume.

I thought we had all agreed, no more putting down of gay people?

Why would two guys engaging in a little sex be something to slam somebody with?

Not just Devin, but to all others who engage in slaming gays or who post homophobic slams, maybe we can just not do that? Let's try some kindness.
Quote:

Blofeld:
Quote:

Nasty Ol' Will:

Well, having met neither ... I can certainly say that neither is ugly. Having met Nicole, you may be in a better position than me to say "bitch." Should I trust your opinion, and prefer prala? **or some other Hollywood, lonely starlet who may be at your party?**

I have never met Nicole. But from the boards I know the lovely prala, I was speaking comparatively, of course. Next to prala, who wouldn't be an ugly bitch, except for the ladies who post here and all of our girlfriends and wives of course. I am sure each is more lovely than the next, but prala, whoa! Nicole couldn't hold a candle, I'm sure.

Ludwig emailed me and wanted to bring all of the girls he knew before he was married. He says we can have a "Mule Barbecue."

He says that means everybody gets a piece of ass.

Those Canadians!

Whew! That was close.