Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ATTN: CHUD ELITE, RE: RESCHEDULING OF AOL CHAT TONIGHT
#1
I'm busy, and as President for Life there can't be a chat without me.

So let's do it tomorrow at 8, AOL chat room CHUDELITE, ok?
Reply
#2
CHUD Force is gonna rock your asses, Devin.
Reply
#3
Shouldn't this be in the "Pointless Squabbles Nobody Else Gives A Fuck About" forum?
Reply
#4
I'm so impressed by the utter inability of many of you to "get" things. Simple things.
Reply
#5
Quote:

RathBandu:
CHUD Force is gonna rock your asses, Devin.

Er something like that?
Reply
#6
Quote:

Dan Whitehead:
Shouldn't this be in the "Pointless Squabbles Nobody Else Gives A Fuck About" forum?

1. Who's squabbling? I'm not squabbling. I have no problem with Devin. I'm just having a little fun with him, in an annoying, "creepy" way. Were he to simply drop his posturing b.s. and tell me to my virtual face why he finds me so creepy, I would gladly end such teasing.

2. I just wanted to have a club for the people that weren't "elite" enough for the CHUD Elite.
Reply
#7
Rath, there is no such club. It's a ... um ... I'm going to use tiny words: a thing that makes you laugh.
Reply
#8
Quote:

Blofeld:
Rath, there is no such club. It's a ... um ... I'm going to use tiny words: a thing that makes you laugh.

OH SHIT.

Shit.

Shit.

Quadruple shit.

Jesus, I'm sorry. I apologize. Shouldn't have done that.

I don't get the joke, but sorry.

Shit.

That was as bad as the whole brother thing, wasn't it?

Sheeit...

[still wants to know why devin finds me creepy.]
Reply
#9
Quote:

The Lord God:
I'm so impressed by the utter inability of many of you to "get" things. Simple things.

Well, golly gee whiz, I guess I'm gonna go out back to my farmland and milk a cow because I'm just one of them durn midwestern rednecks what don't know nutin about youse sense of humor.
Reply
#10
So, there's no club. Does that mean I can come to the chatroom tomorrow night?
Reply
#11
You can go to the chatroom any time you like. You see, that was a jok--one of those things that makes you laugh--, too.
Reply
#12
Quote:

Blofeld:
You can go to the chatroom any time you like. You see, that was a jok--one of those things that makes you laugh--, too.

I am feeling SO dumb today.
Reply
#13
Is it still a joke if it's not funny?
Reply
#14
It was never funny.
Reply
#15
Thus it was decreed.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)