Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing profiles ...
... may be screwing passwords again. I just removed my sig(for some reason I was logged-off in doing so) and Adam Warren is no-longer. Could be a false alarm, however, such wierdness has occurred before—I'd hold-off profile editing until somebody can confirm whether this is my stupidity or an actual problem.

PS, I put this here so more people would see the info. Move if inappropriate.

PSS, there's no mod. in politics. My ability to push rocks has been cut.
Yet another problem. What the hell is going on with the boards the last couple of days?
Thanks for the tip. I was about to change my "Shallow HAL 9000" nick, so I guess I should leave it be for now.

Sorry about your mod gig in Politics.
Quote:

Voltes & The Shallow HAL 9000:

Sorry about your mod gig in Politics.

Explain.
Quote:

Warren:
... may be screwing passwords again. I just removed my sig(for some reason I was logged-off in doing so) and Adam Warren is no-longer. Could be a false alarm, however, such wierdness has occurred before—I'd hold-off profile editing until somebody can confirm whether this is my stupidity or an actual problem.

PS, I put this here so more people would see the info. Move if inappropriate.

This may be tottally not what your talking about but I think that if you edit your e-mail when you edit your profile it changes your pass.
PSS, there's no mod. in politics. My ability to push rocks has been cut.

I did edit my email.
Oops. I read Adam's message too fast.

Sorry bud. I thought you were doing a decent job.
Why is your name still listed as the Politics forum mod then?
Adam Warren(my regular account) is still the politics moderator, however, I cannot access that account. Hence, no one to play Sisyphus.
Ha ha, I typo-ed my email(no-doubt saving a few gigabytes of hate-mail). No wonder I was never sent a new password, ignorant prick that I am.
You wacky Canadian, you... wink
And you can now EDIT your posts again! Hoo-ray!
Sorry, no you can't. I tried in the Classic films forum, and as moderator I have the ability to edit in that forum only.

I am a complete and total idiot. Thank you.
So if we make a typo in the Classic Films forum, can we ask you to change them? wink
How much money you got?
I was thinking more of a sort of sexual bartering system... eek!
Oh, om....well.....that's really nice and all, Dan, but,golly, ya see.....I'm, gosh...flattered and all, but ya see....well, ok.