Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For The Record....
...I am not HerBreastsAREAllDriedUp.

Neither is my brother. He's dead.

Just wanted to clear that up because I got the sneaking suspicion that some of you suspect that I am this mysterious chewer with several identites.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh!!!

*said in a Jerry Springer audience voice*
Quote:

R:
I think you'll find that at this point the only thing anybody suspects is that you spend too much time and effort drawing attention to yo'self.

ZING!

I better go find some calamine lotion...cause I got burned!

Originally posted by Kronos in that long thread about whether Blofeld should leave or not in the Self Promotion forum:

Quote:

hisbreastsareknowbyrathgodsomeobody_III

Jus' wanted to 'splain myself. Got the 'pression that youse folks wuz thinkin' I was this dude.

I need a hug, that's all.

I'll go away now and shut up. Yeah, right.

Getting back on topic here, this mystery of who this "chewer with several identites" is really frustrating me. I hate not knowing something that is obviously so right under our noses.

Don't you?
Rath, write this down: that entire thread is OBVIOUSLY satirical. Any posts within such thread should be approached with a high degree of suspicion that they are satirical as well.
Quote:

Blofeld:
Rath, write this down: that entire thread is OBVIOUSLY satirical. Any posts within such thread should be approached with a high degree of suspicion that they are satirical as well.

As those have difficulty understanding my sense of humor, as do I have difficulty understanding others.

Humor. It is a difficult concept.

I'm gonna go duct tape my hands together now..
Somebody's gotta start keeping track of who creates the most vanity threads around these parts.
That'd be me.
Rath, If anyone thought you were HBAADU then they were just trying to fish with their mouths closed and that's it.

BTW bud. You need to let things go. Mov on o people around here can begin to move on. If someone spends so much time calling attention to things then it will never die.

BTW......enjoy New York
Yeah, let's move on.

I've moved on. We shall not discuss this topic further.

I need a vacation...
Quote:

Tony Ryan:
That'd be me.

We already knew that Tony. Its not the most vanity threads that is so bothersome. Its just the really annoying ones. So you aren't the problem.

That fucker Blofeld might be if he does one more vanity thread of "does everybody love me and I am leaving if you don't send me three thousand dollars."

I have long suspected that although Blofeld ISN'T her breasts are all dried up, that Blofeld is REALLY another alter ego for ...........Django!

Now THAT is a scary thought and I think I just scared the shit out of my myself.

Be back later..... I have to change.
Quote:

Will:

I have long suspected that although Blofeld ISN'T her breasts are all dried up, that Blofeld is REALLY another alter ego for ...........Django!

Hmmm, that is pretty scary.
It was proved in chat last night that Blofeld and HerbreastAreALLDriedUP are not the same person.

And the scariest part of Blofeld being an alter-ego of Django is when Django shows up at CHUDWEST and tries to kick his own ass.

Oh, wait. Django kicks his own ass all the time.
Wait...you mean HBAADU was actually in chat last night? And I missed it? Not to sound like some kinda stalker or something (I am just intrigued by enigmatic types) but the guy interests me to no end. Though freaky the guy know his stuff and usually has just posted crazy stuff but now he is responding to posts and he's in chat.

I'm thinking he is either his own person or is actually SJR. Nonetheless I am heavily impressed with the his ablity to bring films to my attn.

Heck soon someone is gonna start a fan club for this guy!
All of a sudden, "HBAADU" came into chat and just hung out... I called him out, and he started posting.

He was quiet and reserved.
HBAADU=cousin of Shabba-Doo, father of Scooby-Doo.
Quote:

Blofeld:
All of a sudden, "HBAADU" came into chat and just hung out... I called him out, and he started posting.

He was quiet and reserved.

I wonder about you sometimes.
I was there...he was indeed quiet and reserved...

Blofeld, on the other hand...
What's your problem, billy? Are you gunning for me with those pipes of yours?
Why do you hate America?
America sucks and Blofeld sucks... er... wink
Quote:

CTDelude (Sojourner):
Wait...you mean HBAADU was actually in chat last night? And I missed it? Nonetheless I am heavily impressed with the his ablity to bring films to my attn.

Heck soon someone is gonna start a fan club for this guy!

HBAADU was in chat. CT was NOT in chat. CT thinks there shoul be a fan club for HBAADU?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Your logic is impeccable...CT is Knowby Warrior!
Quote:

Kronos:

The only thing wrong with that bit of deduction is Knowby Warrior is the ONLY Chewer ever on these boards who was worse at typing and spelling than I am. I sort of miss him!

CT can type AND spell.
Quote:

RathBandu Hits NYC In 5 Weeks:
...I am not HerBreastsAREAllDriedUp.

Neither is my brother. He's dead.

Just wanted to clear that up because I got the sneaking suspicion that some of you suspect that I am this mysterious chewer with several identites.

You wish you were that clever.
Quote:

Kronos:

" !!! "
Quote:

RathBandu Hits NYC In 5 Weeks:
::grits teeth::

::takes several deep breaths::

I don't know why I pull this shit. I couldn't stay away from these boards and you guys if my life depended on it.

:Confusedighs::

All right, I was wrong. And impudent. And angry. I need to learn whats' ribbing and what's not. Expect this to be my last retraction for a while.

::grins sheepeshly::

Sorry, guys. I can't guarantee that it won't happen again, but I'll try hard not to let it.

Now, on with the posts. I've said some pretty bizarre things.....

...help refresh the memory. Y'all remember that thread about my brother? THAT was bizarre.

[Note: I plan on seeing Royal Tenebaums this weekend. I stand by my prior assertion that Wes Anderson is overrated. IMHO, any filmmaker who is triumphed as "soon to be one of the best filmmakers" or "genius," et al. after only three films bugs the heck out of me. If this were the 70s, I might be saying the same thing about Spielberg. But Rushmore is a goddamn classic, and I do need to check out Tenbaums. I remember being excited for it when I read the script page in EW, I wonder what happened? Oh yah, that's right. I got my head stuck in my ass.]

Let me get this straight. Are you now saying that you made up the story about somebody posting under your name, be it your brother or unnamed multiple others?
All right, all right, It's gotten to the point where I'M TIRED of talking about myself.

No, Burke, the thing with my brother happened. I was just trying to get Russ's thread back on topic by bringing up some of the more bizarre incidents from my past on these boards.

Can we please talk about someone/something else....like Tony Ryan, perhaps?