Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I'm sold on the PCP
Quote:

Originally Posted by devincf

People who say drugs are no good usually never did any.

Sorry, I just don't think having my toaster talk to me or being fucked out of my mind would be such an enlightening experience. But if you like the drugs more power to you, I say.
Quote:

Originally Posted by wholovesthesun

Sorry, I just don't think having my toaster talk to me or being fucked out of my mind would be such an enlightening experience. But if you like the drugs more power to you, I say.

Perhaps seeing the places your mind can take you in enlightening in itself.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JuddL

Perhaps seeing the places your mind can take you in enlightening in itself.

My mind takes me plenty of places. In my sleep.
Did every drug in the book when I was a kid, (plenty of times) had fun, moved on. Halo 2, on the other hand, is different. For instance, the last time I used, I wound up screaming "YEAHHHHHFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUWOOOOO OOOOOOOARRRRRRBLABLABLABLABLABLA" while flicking off my TV screen. The worst part? My only regret was that I didn't 'tea bag' my 12 year old opponent.

Now people call me Halo-head Bob.
Personally, I've only smoked pot once and it did nothing for me except make me sleepy. I've been offered different things but I just turn them down, it's not because I'm some self-righteous jerk, but I just choose not to do them. If you want to enjoy recreational use of drugs, then so be it, I certainly won't judge you harshly for it. I've known several potheads and compaired to drunks, I would rather hang out with the potheads. Much more mellow and laid back.

I've heard that Salvia Divinorum is legal to own, but have never come across any. Has anyone had an experiences with it? Cheap? Worth it?
Quote:

Originally Posted by devincf View Post

You know something? Drugs DO make you cool.

Pearls before swine were these nuggets of wisdom.

AI always associate PCP with biker gangs. I don't much care for bikers so I'm not keen on PCP.
AThis entire thread was written before people realized employers check your internet history.

In hindsight this should have been a red flag for future events.

A[quote name="Bartleby_Scriven" url="/community/t/74743/well-im-sold-on-the-pcp/100#post_4467123"]This entire thread was written before people realized employers check your internet history.[/quote]
Unless, of course, you weren't stupid enough to link your online and RL identities in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorejohn View Post

Unless, of course, you weren't stupid enough to link your online and RL identities in the first place.

One of the most fascinating threads in the history of this site was the one started by, I think, Faraci, calling people out who didn't use their real names as "cowards" or some variation thereof.

I'm going to try to find it!

AOverlord is apparently our unofficial Devin Archivist.
Quote:

Originally Posted by commodorejohn View Post

Overlord is apparently our unofficial Devin Archivist.

Found it:

http://www.chud.com/community/t/91980/re...reen-names

Darkly funny seeing Cunningham's name at the bottom of the first page.