Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stikfas
I got him the Superhero set. Considering his love for all things Batman and Spider-Man (by me, of course), he should get a kick out of the pair.
Note: For removing the little leftover plastic nubbins from the pieces, nailclippers work extremely well.
Note: For removing the little leftover plastic nubbins from the pieces, nailclippers work extremely well.
Just reading this thread and checking out some of the sets online was enough to convince me to rush out and grab the Assault Team, Female Warrior w/Dragon, and Samurai stickfas today.. got a few charming callouses trying to pop some of those pieces into place, especially the tiny joints connecting the wing-pieces on the dragon.. but when it was all said and done i had a blast posing my army guys into a vicious battle against the Samurai and the Dragon riding 'lass..

Must..resist urge to buy more.. until next paycheck atleast.. ^-^
Thanks a lot, Brad. I had a couple of these years ago, and I managed to avoid succumbing to the urge long enough to forget about them. And then you had to come along and stir the shit up again. You're like the drinking buddy who shows up after the hero's been sober for two years and sends him right back into the gutter after he'd finally managed to clean up his life.

I like tortured metaphors.
Glad to be of service!
The superhero set I got for my nephew should be here by the end of the week. He's going to love the pair, I just know it. Thanks!
Set for the nephew came in yesterday. Was so tempted to open it for myself...

Will be giving the set to him today after I take him to see Pirates 2. I have a good feeling I'm going to be his favorite person... at least for today.